ok another realm--what is this kink called?

the other day im blow drying my hair -- some what ok..very horny and i know it feels great blowing it on my head... i start to move donward to my shoulders and just keep on in the spots i find enjoyable..until ...

well we know the next part....

what is this kink called if anything?? damn its good
That's called a BLOW job! LMAO! Sorry, I just had to say that...it was too easy. Seriously, I hope you find your answer. If anyone knows, it will be Elisabeth Whispers.
Nope. I haven't a clue. I know that a lot of warm air on a body can feel good but I've never known of anyone having an orgasm because of it.

Forced air in the vagina can be somewhat dangerous, but that's not what we have here.

Maybe others can chime in!!!

Great topic!
Elisabeth
Nope, no idea. I've heard of ladies using streams of water, but this is new to me.
Maybe you should name it!
lol

i know i didnt just invent a new kink
I would say its called "One Horny Woman".................lol
We haven't been told enough about where you pointed the nozzle of the blow bryer...
You haven't given us a "BLOW BY BLOW" yet...
LOLOLOL!
I LOVE muself sometimes.
ok so this is how it happened and where i went with it--

so i had just got out of the tub where i of course got myself into a blissful state --blow drying my hair i realized that i was still rushing from the endorphins of the nut..it felt really great..head tingly ...mmm..i travelled downward onto my neck--one hsnd moving to my....
lol

i know i didnt just invent a new kink Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
And maybe you did, after all if even Elisabeth hasn't heard of it, it must be pretty unique.

Who cares what it's called as long as you enjoyed yourself?

Until you find out that it is called something specific, just call it a Hot Bell. Or a Hot Wet Bell since no doubt you were very wet at the time.
I think you have discovered a new fetish!
i love that
blowdryer blues
A state of sexual frustration so intense that one is forced to turn to household objects for relief.
Jared: Jordan hasn't emerged from the bathroom since his girlfriend broke up with him.

but not fitting as i just got a nut
  • CJ7
  • 02-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Autoerotica would be the generic name ... specifically, I dont have a clue either.

you may have just discovered something you can be named for

Deanna's Blow-O

awesome i love it -- i am going to find a guinea pig to see if others enjoy me incorporating it into my offerings