Crossdressers

Ladies...
Who likes to play with crossdressers?
I think it is lots of fun.
Love playing dress up, Whether forced or us just having "Girl" time, it is all about the Fun!
Love playing dress up, Whether forced or us just having "Girl" time, it is all about the Fun! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
How many times have you actually "forced" someone to dress up? I know being "forced" is an oft-requested fantasy, but its not really forced if they secretly desire it.
It's all about the fun. I can't be forced to do anything I don't want to do. Some have tried it before, and I stopped, and said, no, not my thing. It's my dime and I expect to get what I want.

But I can be "forced" to do lots of things in a roleplay.

Play. Key word.
I agree Ms Athena.
That is soo true, When you have a role playing scene and another wishes to be "Forced" to do something by his Mistress, it is ALWAYS his choice. If I command you to wear those panties to please me, then you have no guilt as of wearing them as you had no choice but to please your Mistress........And as your CHOSE to come to see your Mistress and CHOSE to share your fantasies/fetishes with her to ALLOW her to make them cum true for you.
There are different levels of this of course. Personally I LOVE the feeling of stockings and panties and maybe a silky camisole BCD. The look and the sensual feel of her stocking clad legs intertwining with mine, likewise for our lingerie clad chests rubbing against each other.

Recently had a 3some with two very bi ladies. One of the ladies playing a sensual Domme role and the other lady and myself submissive. I was dressed in stocking, panties, and a corset. Didn't turn out to be very D/s, but it sure was fun. Best experience I've had with 3 people constantly pleasing each other without anyone being left out.

Both ladies commented that they found it hot to be with a guy confident enough in his masculinity to do that, and they really enjoyed the mutually sensual feel of all those stocking and lingerie clad parts rubbing against each other, while various oral and penetrative endeavours ensued.

I have no interest in a full makeover including skirt and blouse or dress, careful makeup, wig, etc. I likewise have no interest in going out in public dressed If my partner wants to apply some lipstick and not fuss over it, that is fine.

So which of you ladies find this kind of thing hot??

Just like anal/prostate play, I'd bet there are far more guys out there who like this than will ever admit to it.

Ms. Athena, I already know you do, and I loved my intro to tantric Os while clad in that manner.
Just wait for round 3 Spice, I think matching panties will be hot...........Ummmm maybe you can handle a 3 some with me and Dallas Rain in March...Woohoo the things we could all do to each other in the name of fun............We could all have matching panties....well start out with at least......
Panties are not just for ladies....lol!

OMG Dallas, I swear I know him.........................LO L
I like it, if its done well , nothing new to me hehe, ive even done a few make overs
Sugar your a Hottie and Id let you make me over anyday.....We can do doubles and show those boys how much fun us girls can have,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • R.M.
  • 02-08-2012, 03:48 AM
I started cross dressing men before I knew about the hobby. I have a close friend that goes by Marci. Back then I advertised on the back page of Houston Press. I have now incorporated cross dressing and topless hair cuts into my sessions. I am a licensed cosmetologist. What a lot of people do not get about cross dressers is that they are straight men just loving the way the fine fabrics feel on their skin and/or what a pretty girl they can be.
I love everything about it and actually lived with a cd.
Great experience...and clothes clothes clothes!
the transformation (mentally) can be very real. masks are an added element that can complete the change into a whole new personality and liberation