THINKING OUT LOUD

Being new to indy, well really the whole industry. Where are all the "Women"? and I'm not talking about providers. Men cant be the only ones who enjoy this commuity. So I guess my qestions to other providers. Do you come across any women handlers???????? Not that I dont love my men but isnt the phrase ' the more the merrier"
Are there woman who are willing to hire other women for playing between the sheets? Yes, but the average woman today probably can hook up with another lady without too much trouble and a lower stigma level than two guys, so the need to pay to play is much lower.

In some cases where a lady needs to keep her play under wraps, she might pay for some discretion.

For younger ladies, the stigma is pretty much gone. For older, professional ladies, in many cases they are not as aggressive, not as likely to venture into that area.

I guess the important thing to realize is that the market for such services is fairly small in relation to the horny guys out there.

That said, I am confused by the term "women handlers?" In this business, a handler would usually be a nicer term used for a pimp or madame.
Agree with tigercat. I have been told by a friend that a woman never has a problem getting someone to play between the sheets whenever she wants. I guess in my next life I want to come back as a woman. LOL
I found my new GF here.