serious or not

Well, I had a request that I found odd. I wouldn;t have done it but I wondered if it was a serious fetish or a joke. The guy wanted me to eat something that made me gassy and fart in his face. I can't fart on demand. Even if I could, I don't think I would.

I have a client that WILL pay me a finders fee for a scat session, if anyone is into it.
To each their own, so he might have been serious.... in this hobby you never know what peoples fetishes are.
There are forums about this fetish. http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/
There is always more to explore in the world of fun and fantasies. http://xhamster.com/movies/437401/kinky_blonde_domination_babes_ hardcore_farting_fetish.html
As I have had that request and way beyond, I am sure he was very serious. And I do agree there are somethings you just cant do on demand............Word of warning though, I have found several that have "different" fetishes that just want to tell you about them while acting like they are setting up a session, while they are j/o............The lil pervs......lol
I have that trouble when it comes to Golden Showers...I usually can 'pee at the drop of a hat"...but "on demand" is so much harder!

Ya just gotta relax and not think about it! lol
lol I got the pee on demand down......but farting on command...lol I little harder to produce ...........lol umm anyone down for Taco Bell..............
I have that trouble when it comes to Golden Showers...I usually can 'pee at the drop of a hat"...but "on demand" is so much harder!

Ya just gotta relax and not think about it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
An easy technique to unleash those barley and malts on demand is to turn on the water faucet in the sink! Hearing the sound of running water can help when your wanting to pee on demand. Lets not forget being well hydrated also helps out.
lol I got the pee on demand down......but farting on command...lol I little harder to produce ...........lol umm anyone down for Taco Bell.............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
How about a plate of beans and rice from your favorite Mexican restaurant! That ought to do the trick! Add in a little hot sauce and some jalapenos and I'd say that your ripe gassing out your friend. Hopefully a fart is the only thing he gets!
Scat= Very dangerous form of play : (

Sounds hot to be used in such a way I know but I do not recommend it at all.
lol Yes, Let me add that to my resume......Face Farter..................
I have a client that WILL pay me a finders fee for a scat session, if anyone is into it. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
fuck that shit.
As I have had that request and way beyond, I am sure he was very serious. And I do agree there are somethings you just cant do on demand............Word of warning though, I have found several that have "different" fetishes that just want to tell you about them while acting like they are setting up a session, while they are j/o............The lil pervs......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I've had this happen a few times and its sooooo irritating right before one guy hung up he was like oooh just busted my nut thank you and hung up , another one i could tell thats what he was doing so i just hung up ... glad im not the only one whos expierenced that ... uugghh so irritating lol
I've had this happen a few times and its sooooo irritating right before one guy hung up he was like oooh just busted my nut thank you and hung up , another one i could tell thats what he was doing so i just hung up ... glad im not the only one whos expierenced that ... uugghh so irritating lol Originally Posted by Trista_Comings

No girl you are not. I bet we all have. They will hit you on PMs, calls, and in chat......Just to ask you a few questions................LOL The more your describe your talents the harder they stroke........Chalk it up as a learning experience..........I have to laugh once I stop and catch what they are doing....sneaky lil pervs......lol