BIG BLACK DICK

I have a few subs that would love to be my cuckhold with a well endowed black man. I love and deserve a big cock, so I am all in! Must be open-minded.
  • Tulsa
  • 02-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Put Tulsa on your map!
One would not think it would be so hard to find a LARGE Cock to TOP with, got subs running over, but no Bull to help me play them..........Cum on guys its a win win situation here....
Hey, I'm not black but I can spray paint mine, OK? It'll probably take 3 or 4 cans of semi-gloss..deal?
Hmmmmmmm sounds interesting!

{I have no preference on dick size....just as long as I get to suck on it,that's cool! lol}

where to find BBC....
Houston has some big black ones!

Good luck and have fun!
im with that whenever just let me know wat to do
Men ask for this (and other types of men to be involved for other reasons) all of the time and it's always surprising to think that we have a certain type of man hiding in the closet waiting to be presented when the time is right.

If you're looking for a "type" of person, an ISO in your area might help as well.

Good luck.

Elisabeth
I get these all the time too...Most are just fantasy.
They would PM me while in chat or here if they REALLY wanted dick.
I like this pic, Elizabeth. CUTE!
This is a huge fantasy of mine. I'm a huge interracial fan. Not sure about the cuckold side of it but I'd love to watch a live interracial show. If you know somebody that offers interracial play....send me a pm. Im in!
Post actually backfired! While I got no BBC interest, my cuckhold demand just shot through the roof. Seriously? In the real world a curvy, or thick, woman like me attracts many AA men! lol The irony of it.
  • Imbb
  • 02-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Sorry a couple of days late but. Whenever you are on the mississip gulfcoast area pm me I have one for you sweetheart...