Naked Bondage Sex Game Mistaken For Kidnapping

A lot more interesting than my Valentines...

http://main.aol.com/2012/02/15/bound...n_1280327.html

Code:
They wanted bondage, and they wound up in handcuffs.
  A Portland, Ore., couple was arrested on Valentine's Day after cops  mistook a bound and naked woman in the back of a car for a crime in  progress, The Los Angeles Times reported.
  Nikolas Harbar, 31, was only "role-playing" when he allegedly tied up  his naked girlfriend, 26-year-old Stephanie Pelzner and threw her in  the back of his Subaru in the early afternoon, according to a police report. But the ball-and-chain action went awry when cops got a call from a concerned witness.
  "Officers continued to check the area, concerned for the welfare of  the bound and naked female," the report reads. "The vehicle was spotted  ... an officer made contact with a male walking away from the car and  noticed a bound and naked female in the back of the car."
  Harbar told cops that the two "were just having some fun," and  Pelzner confirmed that "she was voluntarily bound a nude." But officers  weren't so quick to laugh it off -- After all, they had already sent at  least nine patrol cars to look for the sex fiends, Fox News reported.
  "The concern is their actions created a pretty substantial public  alarm, to the point where you have a 911 caller saying she's concerned  about this person tied up naked in the back of a car," Lt. Robert King,  bureau spokesman, told the Los Angeles Times. "Why would the officers think it was a Valentine's Day thing ... it creates a lot of concern from the public."
  Harbar and Pelzner were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, but released later that day.
Interesting. You've hit (and I'm using the right word here) about an area of BDSM that sometimes people don't consider or think about.

The legal ramifications of hitting someone. Or having a kidnapping "scene" or choking, etc. People can get in a lot of trouble if a situation goes sideways with these things.

Sorry to be so vague but hopefully, others will chime in. I'm rather busy this afternoon and don't have much time to go into detail.

More later?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I volunteer as a "dungeon monitor" at Dallas' best known public BDSM facility. One of the primary aspects of our DM training was learning how to talk to First Responders in cases where something goes wrong at an event.

It does not matter that there are consenting adults, a negotiation, safe words, & trained DM's present; what we do in a BDSM impact scene is still considered assault in the eyes of the law. How far that goes depends on the words you use with 911 & with those that show up to help. This story should be a cautionary tale to all of us.