Just out from IRS - Trump Tax Cuts Benefited lower and middle income earners the most

Proving YET AGAIN the Trump Tax Cuts benefited the lower and middle classes the most. The numbers don't lie unlike Senile Biden and the leftists

Just out from IRS: In 2021, the top 1% of taxpayers (1.53M) paid a record-high 45.8% of all federal income taxes vs. a record low of 34.4% paid by the bottom 95% (146M).

But according to Senile Biden and the Democrats, the rich aren't paying their "fair share." What exactly would be the fair share of taxes that should be paid by the top 1%
LMAO right!!!!
That's not all what to conclude from that info
That's not all what to conclude from that info Originally Posted by tommy156
correct........go to the CBO report (congressiopnal budget office)

that report goes into detail showing lower and middle class benifited the most from the tax cuts.... I cant remember the exact figure but for the middle class it was somewhere in the area of a savings of 6500 compared to before the tax cuts

read it yourself and send a copy to cody.......
Although it did give these folks a few extra dollars......
In the long run it has a hefty price for everyone.
Although it did give these folks a few extra dollars......
In the long run it has a hefty price for everyone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wrong again... cbo confirmed added zero dollars to the deficit. Tax revenues from the tax cuts increased

Prove me wrong, u cant
Wrong again... cbo confirmed added zero dollars to the deficit. Tax revenues from the tax cuts increased

Prove me wrong, u cant Originally Posted by chizzy
Apples and oranges
His short term limited success has long term consequences

Prove me wrong, u cant Originally Posted by chizzy
Once again, maga gets things totally wrong because they are stuck listening to the bullshit of faux and the other radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory media. Article after article on Google search "trump's tax cuts effect on national debt" show massive deficits from the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cuts.

Just more lies and bullshit as always.
that report goes into detail showing lower and middle class benefited the most from the tax cuts.... I cant remember the exact figure but for the middle class it was somewhere in the area of a savings of 6500 compared to before the tax cuts Originally Posted by chizzy
Indeed !!!

It is laughable when Senile Biden and others try to claim otherwise when the numbers prove the lower and middle class benefited the most from the Trump tax cuts
Once again, maga gets things totally wrong because they are stuck listening to the bullshit of faux and the other radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory media. Article after article on Google search "trump's tax cuts effect on national debt" show massive deficits from the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cuts.

Just more lies and bullshit as always. Originally Posted by rmg_35

Awww geez rmg... why didn't you speak up two years ago and tell me where the fuck I was wrong?

Did you miss my thread in the national Political Forum?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2844405

Recently, I bumped my thread to discuss a new NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research) study. It concluded the Trump corporate tax reform resulted in more business investment, more growth, more wages for workers - and little impact on government revenue as lower corporate tax rates were offset by an expanding economy.

Guess who authored the NBER study? Economists from Harvard, Princeton, U. of Chicago and the US Treasury. Does that sound like a "MAGA radical far right extremist conspiracy theory"?

Read the above thread carefully, then jump right in. It's not too late. Please tell us about that "article after article" you found showing the trump tax cuts added to the deficit!

Just more lies and bullshit as always. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Google articles u read, I analyzed the reports from the cbo , u know your government reports. So who is spreading bullshit bluto? You are
I expect no less
Awww geez rmg... why didn't you speak up two years ago and tell me where the fuck I was wrong?

Did you miss my thread in the national Political Forum?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2844405

Recently, I bumped my thread to discuss a new NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research) study. It concluded the Trump corporate tax reform resulted in more business investment, more growth, more wages for workers - and little impact on government revenue as lower corporate tax rates were offset by an expanding economy.

Guess who authored the NBER study? Economists from Harvard, Princeton, U. of Chicago and the US Treasury. Does that sound like a "MAGA radical far right extremist conspiracy theory"?

Read the above thread carefully, then jump right in. It's not too late. Please tell us about that "article after article" you found showing the trump tax cuts added to the deficit! Originally Posted by lustylad
You use an opinion article to try to prove this bullshit. It's actual MAGA radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory bullshit from the ill-informed maga supporters of the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump. This assine tax cut greatly increased the national debt and makes the richest of the rich even richer.

Do the google search, "trump's tax cut effect on national debt". All you have to do is click on and read Article after article to refute the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cut.
Google articles u read, I analyzed the reports from the cbo , u know your government reports. So who is spreading bullshit bluto? You are
I expect no less Originally Posted by chizzy
Look at the national debt under the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump. Who is spreading lies and bullshit? The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump and the ill-informed Maga supports. The radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory bullshit media.
Think about this - then think about what leftists say

" In 2021, the top 1% of taxpayers (1.53M) paid a record-high 45.8% of all federal income taxes "

We have 1% of the population paying nearly HALF of all federal income taxes. HALF