IMPEACHED !!!!!!!!!!!

Disgraced Senile Biden DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas has officially been impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives over his "willful and systemic refusal to comply with the law" and "breach of public trust."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1757561078924313073

If the topic is impeached, I know a guy got it twice!
Doesn't mean a thing unless he is removed from office.
Very similar to a censure
If the topic is impeached, I know a guy got it twice! Originally Posted by eyecu2
He's special lol
... Crikey! ... Mayorkas has been IMPEACHED! ...

#### Salty
Bar is pretty low for magas desperately in need of any kind of win.
Zero chance the senate will impeach
After months of hard work, the House has finally impeached Secretary Mayorkas for his dereliction of duty & inviting the invasion of America.

To the Senate: the American people are watching to see if you uphold your oath & hold a trial and remove Mayorkas for breaking federal law.
Zero chance the Senate will convict and remove from office, but yay MAGA. It's been a hot minute since they've had any kind of "win", so I guess impeaching a guy they never heard of before this story broke is as good a reason as any to pound their chest and pretend like this is important.
Mayorkas crimes were so bad he is the First Cabinet Member Impeached in Nearly 150 Years
Mayorkas crimes were so bad he is the First Cabinet Member Impeached in Nearly 150 Years Originally Posted by berryberry
Just wait until they impeach somebody twice... oops
Just wait until they impeach somebody twice... oops Originally Posted by tommy156
And he’s going to win in November. Oops!!
Back on topic please
... The best part of the Maryorkas Impeachment is that he
will be facing charges next year.

See? ... There's NO Immunity for anybody anymore.
Not for cabinet members.

... I do understand that Judges, Congress members, and those in
the Senate - as well as the President are all supposed to have
Immunity - but as we've learned - NO LONGER! ... duno: ...

#### Salty