Cash is a “black thing”!!!!

Who knew!!!! Fat Fani didn’t have the strength to show up in court today so she sent her Black Panther daddy in to splain things!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8bGCm7qdDI

What an absolute joke this is
... Problem for Fani - and Mr. Wade - is that cash NEEDS RECEIPTS!

Especially when "your money" is the "tax-payer's money"...

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That’s why I brought up the IRS in another thread. Wade booked these trips on his business credit cards and wrote them off as business trips. Fani has to show bank withdrawals of cash. A forensic accountant can figure this out in a day.
Too Right, mate! ... The FBI accounting people surely recognise
"money laundering" schemes and tactics such-as claiming
payments were made in cash...

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Once the money has been paid to Wade, are you saying he can't do what he wants with it? Hookers, Trips, booze, travel,??

Fuck- both he and I could do that, as long as I don't lie on a tax return or a loan application, or any documents of validation.

He could take any ho he chooses. Only a single solicitation law says he can't spend his money how he wants. On a street walker or Fanni. And if she doesn't says she a ho, he's all good

At least he didn't make a campaign fund pay, cause that's illegal.

He didn't have to be a great attorney either, Fanni asked several others to come on but they declined due to low pay.

Being an average attorney isn't against the law. I'd say if he hadn't passed the bar, that would be a different situation but he has. BTW-Coworkers end up having sexual relationships in every state in the United States and across the world. Pretending that in some way that's a unique situation in Georgia is a joke. I'll bet there are plenty of people on this board that have met at least a significant other, or spouse by that same path.

You can be angry with Wade for having an improper relationship, but it's not illegal. Any more than you or I paying for dinner and drinks, and getting laid afterwards. Minus the meal and liquor, it's just like paying for pussy, but still legal
... I'm afraid that YOU don't understand the actual gravity
of the subordinate professional relationship... There are
rules and regulations over what's permitted and what's NOT.

There's more than enough impropriety here to surely toss
both of them from the case.

... Not to mention that Fani and Nathan were both evasive
and quite prolly lying during their testimony.

And the FACT that Fani has violated her promise to the voters
of Fulton County... That she'd NOT date anybody working
in her office... Which surely makes me wonder IF she was
actually dating Nathan Wade BEFORE she got elected.

... Let's see what the Judge (who looks like Weakling Willy) decides.

(But I Did appreciate your "in the direction of" kind words about me
in the other thread, Eye... Thanks! )

#### Salty
Once the money has been paid to Wade, are you saying he can't do what he wants with it? Hookers, Trips, booze, travel,??

Fuck- both he and I could do that, as long as I don't lie on a tax return or a loan application, or any documents of validation.

He could take any ho he chooses. Only a single solicitation law says he can't spend his money how he wants. On a street walker or Fanni. And if she doesn't says she a ho, he's all good

At least he didn't make a campaign fund pay, cause that's illegal.

He didn't have to be a great attorney either, Fanni asked several others to come on but they declined due to low pay.

Being an average attorney isn't against the law. I'd say if he hadn't passed the bar, that would be a different situation but he has. BTW-Coworkers end up having sexual relationships in every state in the United States and across the world. Pretending that in some way that's a unique situation in Georgia is a joke. I'll bet there are plenty of people on this board that have met at least a significant other, or spouse by that same path.

You can be angry with Wade for having an improper relationship, but it's not illegal. Any more than you or I paying for dinner and drinks, and getting laid afterwards. Minus the meal and liquor, it's just like paying for pussy, but still legal Originally Posted by eyecu2
They’re public servants. Taxpayer money was used. Yeah Eye, that’s a crime. DUH.