Why do we not know anything about the KC shooters?

The biased media has become transparent with the double standard. Why?
And I’m not buying the “minor” argument. If this was a white male or males we would at least know in perfect detail how and what happened. There would be video made available.
Maybe I’m not watching the “right” news station. Be nice if all stations were accurate and fair.
Two juveniles have been charged and while they will likely be prosecuted as adults its a bit soon to expect identities released. As for race not sure what that has to do with anything. I have not heard anyone speak out contradicting the reports and most likely the reason we have not seen video is nobody got paid enough yet.
The biased media has become transparent with the double standard. Why?
And I’m not buying the “minor” argument. If this was a white male or males we would at least know in perfect detail how and what happened. There would be video made available.
Maybe I’m not watching the “right” news station. Be nice if all stations were accurate and fair. Originally Posted by Charley3
Glad you have noticed the double standard

Sadly some of these stories just get buried by the DNC media if it doesn't fit their preferred narrative
Correct me if I am mistaken but the claim is mainstream media are not providing more info on the KC shooting because the shooters were black? And also that the Democratic Party specifically is working to squash the details again not because they are juveniles or for the sake of families involved but as a result of the racial component?

Ok so if that were true how would someone explain other new outlets not filling in the blanks? How exactly would this 'DNC media' influence effect any of the independent 'journalists' putting out content on a variety of platforms?

Side note for other consideration I do find it ironic all the effort to squash anything that might even be considered 'critical race theory' or adjacent by the same group who continues to obsess over race in situations where it really is not a consideration. Or maybe I am mistaken about that as well...
Correct me if I am mistaken but the claim is mainstream media are not providing more info on the KC shooting because the shooters were black? And also that the Democratic Party specifically is working to squash the details again not because they are juveniles or for the sake of families involved but as a result of the racial component?

Ok so if that were true how would someone explain other new outlets not filling in the blanks? How exactly would this 'DNC media' influence effect any of the independent 'journalists' putting out content on a variety of platforms?

Side note for other consideration I do find it ironic all the effort to squash anything that might even be considered 'critical race theory' or adjacent by the same group who continues to obsess over race in situations where it really is not a consideration. Or maybe I am mistaken about that as well... Originally Posted by DNinja69
And here's where the crickets come in... or they change the subject... because of course they can't answer any of these questions.

The shooters haven't been identified yet because they're both minors. The "liberal mainstream media" doesn't have nearly the power to suppress information that some folks here believe they do. JFC already.

Or if they did, why can't any of the "award winning journalists" over at Fox or Newsmax go out and crack the case, or maybe at least fill in some blanks?

Oh, wait... that would require actual journalism.

Side note for other consideration I do find it ironic all the effort to squash anything that might even be considered 'critical race theory' or adjacent by the same group who continues to obsess over race in situations where it really is not a consideration. Or maybe I am mistaken about that as well... Originally Posted by DNinja69
The answer to your first sentence is yes! I wholeheartedly believe mainstream media goes after white, straight males with more tenacity.
If someone wants to call bullshit please do. There are dozens of horrendous killings that didnt get mentioned in mainstream media because it doesn’t sell news. In those instances if it was a white, straight male there would be news updates daily fueling the Al Sharptons and other race baiters.
The answer to your first sentence is yes! I wholeheartedly believe mainstream media goes after white, straight males with more tenacity.
If someone wants to call bullshit please do. There are dozens of horrendous killings that didnt get mentioned in mainstream media because it doesn’t sell news. In those instances if it was a white, straight male there would be news updates daily fueling the Al Sharptons and other race baiters. Originally Posted by Charley3
Not really what I asked at all the case in question is not about media 'going after white straight males' but your answer is close enough. Now for the bigger question you seemed to have skipped right over:

"Ok so if that were true how would someone explain other new outlets not filling in the blanks? How exactly would this 'DNC media' influence effect any of the independent 'journalists' putting out content on a variety of platforms?"

Any thoughts?
Not really what I asked at all the case in question is not about media 'going after white straight males' but your answer is close enough. Now for the bigger question you seemed to have skipped right over:

"Ok so if that were true how would someone explain other new outlets not filling in the blanks? How exactly would this 'DNC media' influence effect any of the independent 'journalists' putting out content on a variety of platforms?"

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Sure. I, like most Americans, get my news from the big 3. I’m not going to watch Newsmax for the same reason I’m not going to watch CNN. I know both are slanted.
There was a day when you could watch ABC, NBC or CBS news and feel like you were getting today’s unbiased, fair news. Or maybe I was naive.
Now it’s blatantly obvious the big 3 are not going to provide that type of news coverage and I have even less faith in the obvious right or left leaning broadcasts.
Maybe this is simply a case of SOP - juveniles are not discussed by police.

Media didn’t shoot anybody. DNC didn’t shoot anybody.

The simple answer is often the correct one.
Them being minors has a lot to do with it and its not like the story isn't being reported there are just a lot of logistical realities with some of these and often we get misinformation early so really not much to be concerned about I seriously doubt there would be any reason to try and spin or cover anything up these were foolish kids that got into a beef and made bad life decisions.

But as they say never let a crisis go to waste right
The answer to your first sentence is yes! I wholeheartedly believe mainstream media goes after white, straight males with more tenacity. Originally Posted by Charley3
Story Selection Bias is a real thing

There was a day when you could watch ABC, NBC or CBS news . . .
Now it’s blatantly obvious the big 3 are not going to provide that type of news coverage Originally Posted by Charley3
These 3 are part of the DNC media and sadly many stories get buried by them if it doesn't fit their preferred narrative

You can find the real story if you search out the right independent media but not many people do which is what the DNC media counts on

Please post a link so we can all see those media sources actually telling the story that is being suppressed by Biden's people
... I'm seeing A LOT of GREAT comments by most everyone here.

And we can all surely agree that the media HAS stated that
2 juveniles did the shootings... And that the media - for the
most part - does NOT reveal the names of joeys in situations
such-as this one...

#### Salty
And that the media - for the
most part - does NOT reveal the names of joeys in situations
such-as this one...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Except they do when it fits their preferred narrative

Just off the top of my head::
Anyone remember Kyle Rittenhouse ?
And while not a shooting, Nicholas Sandman ?

They were trashed mercilessly by the DNC media at the time

(Note - given time has passed, they are both adults now)
Except they do when it fits their preferred narrative

Just off the top of my head:
Anyone remember Kyle Rittenhouse ?
And while not a shooting, Nicholas Sandman ?

They were trashed mercilessly by the DNC media at the time Originally Posted by berryberry
And there you have it. Minors having their names blasted across the big 3 and beyond. Minute specifics blasted DAILY!!

Now what could be different??? Come on man…if you don’t see the double standard you are politically blinded or stupid!!

And let’s also not forget the countless horrible, torturous murders that go on that don’t get reported if it’s not the narrative that gets certain demographics in an absolute fury because they truly believe all the horrible crimes are committed by straight, white males.

Us white dudes are nothing but mass murderers and pedos right?