The national security state is the main driver of censorship and election interference in the United States

Tucker Carlson -Ep. 75 bringing more truth to the table:

The national security state is the main driver of censorship and election interference in the United States. "What I’m describing is military rule," says Mike Benz. "It’s the inversion of democracy."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1758529993280205039

This is the clearest description of the events of the last ten years although I am sure leftists will ignore these facts as well
I suspect someone who has NOT watched this interview is really unable and/or unqualified to hold a conversation about current events anywhere in the world today.
I expect that following news sources which only seek to support, cater to, or otherwise enable a specific political agenda prevents people from being able to process worldwide current events on any actual level but to attempt a response directly related to the OP I find little actual evidence of said 'diplomatic onslaught' that has been able to rig elections and control the media as claimed in this video.

As of this moment around 28 million views which makes the video part of our mainstream media how exactly is anyone censoring this information again? Benz sprinkles in a lot of references to various agencies and world events in the hope that they somehow legitimize his talking points but really very little substance from what I saw.

For anyone wanting a deeper dive into Mr Benz he did a podcast a few months ago where he gave a rambling response talking about digital forensics and Russian bots when asked if Trump actually won the 2020 election that really left me unable to take him seriously. It is on YouTube I do not have a link but was definitely not on nearly as big a stage as his chat with TC
Are you kidding me? The US has been the heavyweight champion of coups and rigging elections for nearly 100 years.
Are you kidding me? The US has been the heavyweight champion of coups and rigging elections for nearly 100 years. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
They have indeed - and now they have been caught rigging elections within our own country
They? Are you pulling a Seagal?