Worst President in U.S. history...tRump. Imagine that

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2498564.html

WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. History IS THE INSURRECTIONIST TREASONIST TRAITOR AND SEXUAL ABUSER tRump.

This fucking insurrectionist treasonist traitor tried to overthrow the government, stop the peaceful transfer of power, added $7.8 trillion to the national debt and caused the US to have a COVID-19 mortality rate that was 40 percent higher than the average of the other wealthy nations in the world. Lies about any and everything, yet his ill-informed, feckless, moronic, idiotic followers praise the fucking piece of shit. Educated scholars know the difference.

WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY

Yes, yes it does.
Absolutely treasonous trump is the worst president ever. He's a total cur of the human race
100 Agree. Everything about him. All he did when he was in office was lie all he is doing now is lie and look here at his followers. Lie, they are just like him that is why they want him to win.

If they don't get there own way they call you retarded and get away with it. If they don't get there own way they go into there bag of tricks. Fox news will help them out, all of there news groups will help them out.

They have the balls to cut up CNN. I don't remember them paying a billion dollars for lying like Fox did.

The whole United States have followed what he has done. Everyone cheat or steal. When you have a president not telling the truth daily and only telling lies everyone figures if he can get away with it why can't I.

I noticed a big difference since he was sworn in. Crook, Rapist, Cheater, Liar, need I go on. Everyone knows they just try to hide it.
I have numerous folks who used to be friends, and even some family members, that I'll never view the same way again because of fucking trump. I hate him with every fiber of my being for what he did to this country. Piece of shit, racist traitor.

And fuck everyone who doesn't see a problem with it.