Even Putin wasn't impressed by Tucker's softball interview

It's become clear that even Putin himself was not impressed by Tucker's attempt at an interview. In fact, Putin openly mocked him afterward...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world...008625157.html

This is what happens when two professional liars get together for a propaganda session, but one is much dumber than the other... America has once again been embarrassed by Tucker Carlson and his obsession with murderous dictator Vladmir Putin...

The phrase "useful idiot" immediately comes to mind

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world...008625157.html
”We will work with any US president who the American people have confidence in.” He also said that he would prefer to see Biden's presidency continue over Trump
Of course he does. Adversaries always prefer the other has a weak, feckless leader.
I guess it has already started. Sending a lair to Russia and sticking with Russia once again and making us a second class country again. Never forget how Trump went against his own people when he asked Putin if he did things to our election. A script right out of a Rodney Danger field movie.

What Tucker did is a total source of embarrassment once again to our country. I think that is going to be the norm in months to come.
Your feigned outrage is hysterical. He asked questions and allowed them to be answered. Oh the horror!

Wtf kind of outfit is Hunduistan Times anyways? I’m not big on attacking the source but Google Translate? They couldn’t throw a couple hundo to an actual translator rather than use a notoriously bad app to do it? Fucking amateur hour over there.
Putin openly mocked Tucker shortly after the interview. Another American embarrassment for Russia to laugh at us. Useful idiots abound in today's GOP. No wonder they want to cease giving aid to Ukraine. It's what Daddy Putin needs them to do.

And a quick Google search turns up many sources for this info. I just went with the first one I found with video evidence of Putin mocking Tucker, and that happened to be the Hindustan Times.
If that’s your take away, you either didn’t read or do not understand what the article, and purportedly the Kremlin’s press release, says.
No, I understood it perfectly. Putin mocked lil' Tucker for being a softball bitch. That's what happened.
Except that’s not at all what he said, not even close. He said Carlson -didn’t- throw him what he wanted and had scripted answers teed up for, so he didn’t “fully enjoy” the interview. Poor Vlad, it’s not the interviewer’s job to make you comfortable or the interview enjoyable.

Maybe if he gives Madcow an interview you can volunteer to tag along and keep him content and enjoying himself. I’m sure he’d love a little back rub, maybe some nuru, and keep the Stollies flowing. Biden’s apparently his bff and you’re a Biden guy. Do your duty for your chief.
If that's your take, there's nothing more I can say or do here. But you do have the right to be wrong.

He's clearly mocking Tucker. It's obvious from his body language, and you know, his actual language.
He said what he said, regardless of your interpretation of his body language. He also said he’s a Joe Bro, which pretty much blows up the entire premise of your narrative. Frankly, I was surprised you’d bother to post something that validates the opposite of what you continually espouse.