Oh Kamala

This product approved by former Democrat Mayor Willie Lewis Brown Jr.

Or Bribes diapers. What a ticket!!!!! A pair that beats a full house!!!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/157861
Or Bribes diapers. What a ticket!!!!! A pair that beats a full house!!!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/157861 Originally Posted by bambino
This product approved by former Democrat Mayor Willie Lewis Brown Jr.

Originally Posted by berryberry

Golden knee pads meme. False advertising. Very misogynist..

Question for bam.. what does Joe or diapers have to do with this thread?

In no way should this type of meme be allowed for discussion. Kamala has not endorsed a product like this. It's defaming and an outright falsehood.

In no way should this type of meme be allowed for discussion. Kamala has not endorsed a product like this. It's defaming and an outright falsehood. Originally Posted by winn dixie
They’re a ticket. One has knee pads, one has diapers. Vote for it Winn.

PS, did you Report it?

BAHAHAHA

In no way should this type of meme be allowed for discussion. Kamala has not endorsed a product like this. It's defaming and an outright falsehood. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh please. Some would say the whole site is misogynist. Did you ever read the reviews and comments about some providers?

And The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions, Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics . . .

I find her golden knee pads hilarious and quite humorous and I am sure others do as well. Especially given how she got her start in politics sleeping with former Democrat Mayor Willie Lewis Brown Jr.
The meme is not a real product. Also can you provide a link where this ficticious product is approved by Mr Brown please? That is the thread topic about a fictious product correct? Even for a fuck board this is misogynist.
The rest from 2 other posts are off topic.