President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris

Vice President Kamala Harris visited Pittsburgh on Tuesday to announce nearly $6 billion in funding for clean water infrastructure nationwide.

New federal funding aims to drain I-376’s ‘bathtub,’ rehab 10 bridges, improve busway and highways Pittsburgh road work is one of 37 projects receiving federal funding to bolster infrastructure

Secretary Buttigieg celebrated Pittsburgh’s $142 million grant that will prevent flooding on I-376 that locals call “the bathtub.” The federal funding will also improve a key bus route and replace 10 bridges.

I don't remember a dime granted to Pittsburgh under the Trump administration. MEGA's why is that? 4 years nothing toward infrastructure. What did he use all the money for? Mar-a-Lago, All the money allotted for the roads went to Mar-a-Lago I'm sure. So he could charge secret service thousands a night to stay there to protect him. UNREAL
... Lemme explain it to you...

... Me Political "Insiders" mentioned that $115 Million
dollars was to be allocated for South-West PA improvements
under the Trump Administration - but then Biden was given the
presidency - which slowed the allocation.

Now - it surely seem that the Biden Administration has added
$25 Million or so - which is prolly to cover higher costs now.

So the money will NOW be spent on bridge structures.
And Housing.

#### Salty
... Lemme explain it to you...

... Me Political "Insiders" mentioned that $115 Million
dollars was to be allocated for South-West PA improvements
under the Trump Administration - but then Biden was given the
presidency - which slowed the allocation.

Now - it surely seem that the Biden Administration has added
$25 Million or so - which is prolly to cover higher costs now.

So the money will NOW be spent on bridge structures.
And Housing.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Thanks for the Trump Translation. It helps. Do you have a link?
but then Biden was given the presidency.

Just for the record Biden won the election by Millions of votes. Nothing was a given.
Politicians claiming they’ve done something by giving some peoples money to some other people.
I remember Obama allotting money to fix the exchange where Interstate 70 and 79 come together in Washington pa, he also allotted money for the intersection near Wal-Mart in Robinson.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A 5-year, $305-billion bill to address the nation's aging and congested transportation systems was signed into law Friday by President Barack Obama, who said it will put Americans to work and provide states with the federal help they need to commit to long-term projects. Dec 4, 2015

Biden allotted money for bridges and the basin in Pittsburgh in his past three years. Biden is for improving America's infrastructure and making it save for everyone. He has stood behind Unions for a safer work environment also.
Wow, they allotted money that isn’t theirs. Such heroism.
The administration have total control of where the money goes. You should remember that we didn't get anything up till Biden got in office. Before that it was four years before that when we got money allotted to us. We actually had bridges falling down. It was on the news, I thought you may have seen that. Biden came to look at it.
Wow, they allotted money that isn’t theirs. Such heroism. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And that's different from every other politician in U.S. history, how again?
Who said it was different?