Why isn’t Biden being tried in court for the invasion of the Southern Border?

Why doesn’t he try to stop it?

Is it because the invaders aren’t MAGA?
He likes what the cartels are doing ?
I really want to know are you Trump haters alright with his actions?

I wished Greg Abbott had done what he is doing 3 years ago.

You have really got to hate America to cast a vote for Biden

BTW the border invasion isn’t a conspiracy it’s unfolding right before your eyes in broad daylight.

Blood is on the hands of Biden voters.
You old timer MAGA folks are funny in this forum. I'll answer your questions although untruthfully because there is no reasonable discussion to be had here with your silly rants... yes, the people who don't support Trump want to burn this country to the ground. Happy now? LOL
Totally ridiculous post by oilfieldace.
You old timer MAGA folks are funny in this forum. I'll answer your questions although untruthfully because there is no reasonable discussion to be had here with your silly rants... yes, the people who don't support Trump want to burn this country to the ground. Happy now? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So easily led by their Fuhrer.

Totally ridiculous post by oilfieldace. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think that’s the only kind there are. My fellow Texans are shocked and embarrassed by the cruelty of this states government. They’ll be out faster than you can say concealed vouchers.

Doesn’t the OP understand that it’s possible to love America and hate Greg Abbott, Trump and the cruelty they stand for.
Leaving out the politicians and their personalities or character flaws for the moment . . . . .and only speaking of policies and their effects . . .

How is the nation a better place with unrestricted immigration through our open border with Mexico?

In what ways is the ever-increasing federal debt a good thing for the nation going forward?
Leaving out the politicians and their personalities or character flaws for the moment . . . . .and only speaking of policies and their effects . . .

How is the nation a better place with unrestricted immigration through our open border with Mexico?

In what ways is the ever-increasing federal debt a good thing for the nation going forward? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It isn’t.
As far as his fellow Texans are concerned, they are not appalled at the Governors actions, in fact the Governor needs to be more rigid.

As far as being comical to the other poster well he doesn’t have a clue, Biden has broken his pledge to protect America.

Bidens current talk about the Republicans blocking his border solutions , only some fools buy into that line of shit. He can by himself take actions to alleviate this disaster, but he continues to allow the invasion. That is textbook Treason on his part.
Here's the 411- Everyone is concerned with borders. Even democrats -whom you vilify with the allegations in posts here. What the problem is, is that states are taking it upon themselves to determine border issues, and the federal govt. isn't having that. Further immigration laws are broken and a mess, and nobody is putting in legislation to fix it! Where was the bi-partisan legislation during the prior administration? It was always party line politics and presidential exec orders to change anything.

Why is that??

There are already laws on the books to protect the border.

Why aren't those being observed?

Asylum seekers keep flooding the border. THOSE laws need to change-

What we have are inept congress members who are too busy pouting on one side, giving razzy interviews against the otherside on any news platforms- and not one fuck-all act to fix the shit, cept point fingers at the other side. They all NEED TO GO. Not just one side- BOTH Sides.
AGAIN CALLING OUT DOUBLE STANDARDS!
TOPIC IS BIDEN GOING TO COURT over border

Well that's ridiculous

AAAAAAAND we've had the same problem on the border since Texas became a Republic. And if Biden goes to court?
What about trumpf Obama Bush Jr Clinton Bush Sr and the list.........

Crap on a cracker folks
AGAIN CALLING OUT DOUBLE STANDARDS!
TOPIC IS BIDEN GOING TO COURT over border

Well that's ridiculous

AAAAAAAND we've had the same problem on the border since Texas became a Republic. And if Biden goes to court?
What about trumpf Obama Bush Jr Clinton Bush Sr and the list.........

Crap on a cracker folks Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you know the difference between 70 and 300 thousand, evidently not. In the 60 and 70’s is workers who came here to support their families, they weren’t trafficking women and that other taboo thing.

I know I worked side by side with quite a few of them. There were a few drunks but most sent every dime they made back to their families. I saw them give the money to Daddy to send home. They trusted him because he treated them like people. One in particular became a citizen and got his wife and several children here legally. He was with my father chopping wood when Daddy passed away. About 4 years ago he passed away from cancer and I and my brother went to visit him. When I came home when he and Daddy were both living , he insisted on making me tortillas , some of the best I have ever eaten. I loved that man . So I am not anti immigration, I am anti invasion and that is what we are experiencing currently. It has to end or we will cease to exist.

Abbott is 100% correct on his actions, I wish he had started when Biden took office. I hope some of you continue to enjoy the comedy.

YOU CAN NOT BE AN AMERICAN AND CONTINUE TO LET YHIS OCCUR.

TRUMP MUST BE PUT BACK INTO OFFICE WITH A BUSHEL BASKET FULL OF PENS TO END THIS UTTER NONSENSE
Cutting hairs here by preference.
Illegals are illegals. Most of these folks are looking for work. Whether hunert or fifty or thirty or 5 years ago.
How can Biden be charged with anything? He cant.
Cutting hairs here by preference.
Illegals are illegals. Most of these folks are looking for work. Whether hunert or fifty or thirty or 5 years ago.
How can Biden be charged with anything? He cant. Originally Posted by winn dixie
When are you going to come out and say you are a liberal?

Anybody can be charged with anything. His oath was to protect America, he is aiding and abetting the enemy.
Why doesn’t he try to stop it?

Is it because the invaders aren’t MAGA?
He likes what the cartels are doing ?
I really want to know are you Trump haters alright with his actions?

I wished Greg Abbott had done what he is doing 3 years ago.

BTW the border invasion isn’t a conspiracy it’s unfolding right before your eyes in broad daylight.

Blood is on the hands of Biden voters. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Why vote for Biden?

The unemployment rate is low. Inflation is decreasing. 93 Octane gas cost $3.20 last week at the Quik Trip gas station in North Dallas. (After Putin invaded Ukraine 93 Octane shot up to $5.25 a gallon). The GDP growth rate percentage was 3.3 (4th quarter 2023)

The economy is humming. The DJIA and S&P500 set all time highs under Biden and Harris.

Sean Hannity of Fox news made a big deal about Biden putting on a hard backwards at a town hall meeting in Penn. Who cares?

Go Sleepy Joe.

Go Kamala.
Blood is on the hands of Biden voters. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Way to label the majority of the country as America haters and Guilty of supporting, in your words an “Invasion”

YOU CAN NOT BE AN AMERICAN AND CONTINUE TO LET YHIS OCCUR. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What exactly are you advocating for in all caps? Armed insurrection?

When are you going to come out and say you are a liberal? . Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a liberal? Keep up the personal attacks and see what it get’s you.

To answer the question asked in the opening post, Biden is not on trial because he hasn’t done anything illegal. There isn’t an actual invasion going on. Everything going on right now is legal according to our immigration laws.

If you want to be angry about the issue start blaming Donald Trump and the Republican congress that’s blocking any real reform because they would prefer to keep the status quo in place and blame democrats rather than compromising on the issue and actually passing some legislation that might start to fix the issue.

Right now is the best chance of getting some real reform in place that the conservative congress has. I would contact your congressmen and senators and urge them to make a deal.
Because the original post is so hard to understand how is a DA going to even understand to try him.