Fettermans support of Israel

Days ago Penn Senator fetterman walked thru hamas supporters waving a small Israeli flag.
So those anti Israel pro hamas supporters demonstrated outside fettermans house.
Senator fetterman then hung a0n Israel flag on his roof in support of Israel.
I'm just giving respect across the aisle for his support of Israel
Funny how the pitt crowd made no mention of this. Kinda surprised no one mentioned this story here either.
Say what you want about fetterman. He's turning out to be a left of center guy that's no where close to the boogeyman magas wanted to label him as.
What a class act from fetterman!
It's a shame some here can't give credit where it's due. Just because the person is on the other side!
... THAT point is because we believe that Fetterman is simply
a 14 caret PHONY... And his new-found "centre-type views"
and conservative stances are surely scripted as pro wrestling.

Just as the protest at his house and him waving the flag
was scripted also.

... Now that said --- there is a small chance that I
may be wrong about him... Maybe his stance is sincere.
Prolly NOT - but I'm willing to wait and see.

... However, either way - GOOD FOR HIM... If he wants
to be known as centre-left instead of far-left - then FINE!

And it's surely fair dinkum to see him put the badmouth on Hamas
and wave the Israel flag. ... ... Good on him!

... However, all praise aside - as we Australians like to say,
"the Proof of the pudding will be in the eating" with Fetterman
and he can say whatever he wants.

But the "proof" of his sincerity will surely be in HOW HE VOTES.

#### Salty
Which fetterman? the body-double? it don't matter, fuckers

Days ago Penn Senator fetterman walked thru hamas supporters waving a small Israeli flag.
So those anti Israel pro hamas supporters demonstrated outside fettermans house.
Senator fetterman then hung a0n Israel flag on his roof in support of Israel.
I'm just giving respect across the aisle for his support of Israel
Funny how the pitt crowd made no mention of this. Kinda surprised no one mentioned this story here either.
Say what you want about fetterman. He's turning out to be a left of center guy that's no where close to the boogeyman magas wanted to label him as.
What a class act from fetterman! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well he's Jewish so what would you expect. He isn't wrapped tight either so what do you expect.
Well he's Jewish so what would you expect. He isn't wrapped tight either so what do you expect. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Fetterman isn't Jewish. he does have a history of supporting Israel

Is John Fetterman Jewish Or Christian? Religion & Ethnicity

John Fetterman Jewish? While there have been discussions about Fetterman’s religious background, reports suggest he is not Jewish.
Additionally, regarding his religion, glimpses of him celebrating Christmas further indicate a potential Christian affiliation.
Well he's Jewish so what would you expect. He isn't wrapped tight either so what do you expect. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Where'd you get that? The name?

Not a lot of Jewish kids named for the Baptist himself, either.

And good for him. Fetterman's got cojones and makes the MAGAs squirm too.
Where'd you get that? The name?

Not a lot of Jewish kids named for the Baptist himself, either.

And good for him. Fetterman's got cojones and makes the MAGAs squirm too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah the name sounded Jewish. Fetterman seems to have more Conservative views since he's been out of the Hospital. For one he admits there is a Border Crisis something Democrats don't seem to believe.
Yeah the name sounded Jewish. Fetterman seems to have more Conservative views since he's been out of the Hospital. For one he admits there is a Border Crisis something Democrats don't seem to believe. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Good point Levi. Fetterman is for securing the border.
Good point Levi. Fetterman is for securing the border. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I am not sure what to think of Fetterman. He certainly is a bit unusual for a Democrat.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k4E3ZPTCJ0w/
I am not sure what to think of Fetterman. He certainly is a bit unusual for a Democrat.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k4E3ZPTCJ0w/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
He definitely doesn't fit neatly in a box. I wouldn't call him a Dino either. Just a guy doing what he thinks is best. I respect that.
He definitely doesn't fit neatly in a box. I wouldn't call him a Dino either. Just a guy doing what he thinks is best. I respect that. Originally Posted by winn dixie

It's really hard not too. He marches to the beat of a different drummer.
Fetterman's got cojones and makes the MAGAs squirm too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. The only people squirming are the woke libtard progressives who dominate his party and are offended whenever someone speaks common sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YFLj03D_3A