Steven Guilbeault Minister of Environment PARODY @bill_c10

Gutfeld murders Taylor Lorenz and her corrupt collaborators ... https://truthsocial.com/@CitizenFree...26046227194367

Today when I woke up I quickly said my daily prayer to Saint Suzuki and jumped out of bed to look out of the window to see if the planet had melted yet.

Surprisingly, it hadn’t. I’ll look again tomorrow.

As I slipped on my climate friendly organic coconut fibre slippers, I remembered with a growing sense of foreboding and dread the stochastic speech by @TuckerCarlson yesterday. Carlson is a transphobic anticlimactic bigot who whipped typical common, IQ deficient red necked Albertans into a frenzy yesterday by uttering out loud thoughts which do not align with the Government’s vision.

We all know what happens to a free and open democracy when just anyone can say things without Dear Leader’s approval. It leads to the destruction of public safety and free speech.

I myself feel personally threatened by Tucker and his hordes of followers. It’s frightening to think that I live in a country where people simply think differently than I and the rest of the elite governing class do, and get away with it!

I went to the kitchen and made myself some toast with my solar toaster. To pass the time as I waited for the 60 minutes before my toast was ready (slightly warm but not brown), I headed for my daily cold shower with recycled water from my toilet bowl.

When I came out of the shower, it happened. I felt as though the universe erupted in laughter. It was a manic, infectious, intimidating laughter with a tinge of insanity. I froze like a trucker’s bank account. Who was this? My wife wasn’t even home!

Then I understood. This is but the beginning. Tucker Carlson has unleashed the power of millions of common, ordinary Canadians. He has stochastically incited them to rise up against their intellectual and moral superiors.

For so long, Canada has thrived under the shared understanding that opinions not approved by the Ministry of Truth are literal terrorism. Now there is something different in the air. Common Canadians are becoming emboldened. They are mocking me and my rational solutions to fight the climate by destroying Alberta’s economy. They no longer care that unapproved opinions are by definition hate speech and literal violence.

Shaken, I went to the kitchen and buttered my toast with organic climate friendly melted whale blubber harvested sustainably from the rotting carcass of a sperm whale hit and killed by a Greenpeace boat.

Then it happened. I heard a “honk honk” in the street below. My heart stopped. My wrist became more limp than usual. My toast slipped from my plate and landed blubber side down on the filthy floor which I clean only once per year to save the environment.

This is the experience of fear and violence to which I have been sentenced by @ABDanielleSmith and #TuckerCarlson. The mere existence of people with WrongThought has put my life in literal danger.

Enough is enough.

I’m going to lash out against this bullying.

Expect some very, very punitive regulations to crush Alberta any day now. The gloves are off!

... THAT surely spells Sarcasm! ...

#### Salty
Oh well oh well never heard of this person.