SAINTS

OK my Vikings I'm still in tears...But we had a great season and I truly Love My VIKINGS!...But on to the Super Bowl The Saints will go.. So I called my local friend and he informed me the SAINTS are a 6 point underdog....so how do you folks think the game will go I'm placing my bet on sat so share your info......I think SAINTS will win buy at least 3 share share
You should ask this question in the New Orleans forum alot more saints fans that speak up over there.
You should ask this question in the New Orleans forum alot more saints fans that speak up over there. Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
That's an understatement.(lol)
Saints by 1 - to pull it off, they'll need to be hitting on all cylinders, because the Colts aren't likely to give it away, like the Vikings did!
As someone who grew up in Baltimore, I usually cheer for ABC - Anybody But the Colts. Now I get to cheer for the Saints and not just against the Horse Droppings from Indy. Damn, I hope they beat the Colts both because I want them to win and I want the Horse Droppings lose!
As someone who grew up in Baltimore, I usually cheer for ABC - Anybody But the Colts. Now I get to cheer for the Saints and not just against the Horse Droppings from Indy. Damn, I hope they beat the Colts both because I want them to win and I want the Horse Droppings lose! Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Tell us what you REALLY think about the "Horse Droppings" JAG... LOL