Backpage curiosity

I'm new here. Don't know much about much. I travel some, mostly within Texas so I sometimes look at various sites, including Backpage. I've gathered from my limited time here that Backpage is a crapshoot. But one thing from there has piqued my curiosity.

Other cities, Austin, Dallas, Houston etc, have areas for fetish/dom/sub stuff. San Antonio doesn't. As someone who is curious about these activities, it's got me wondering. Is San Antonio not as open minded as these other cities? is it available, but only on an underground level here because of the stigma associated with it? Are women here reluctant to advertise such stuff? Or are other ladies in other cities just using one more avenue to try to separate men from their cash?

I'm curious as to what both men and women think about this subject.
I really dont know.Good question,but I'll stay out the way.looking forward to others answers.
S.A. is kinda vanilla.and it's ok
I think i have seen a couple of the ladies offering those services, just check their menu. I agree, you don't see many of them advertising that as an option.
I think with a new site and being not comfortable with how things work here.. I think sme providers are skiddish on advertising certain things.
As for myself, I like people to ask me what the menu offers. I Have done dom/sub and even some fetish play. But I am too well known for other things that even if I did advertise other things people would not read it or be interested. (most of my reviews are done on my specialty)
I do not think San antonio is less open, my opinion and experience has been they are more open than other cities.
I have been active in BDSM for 8 years now. And simply there are not alot of providers that do it or have the experience in it.

Backpage has it's jewels. I advertise there as well, because it seems this site does not generate as much business. Just cross reference.

As far as finding BDSM and fetish play in San Antonio... look for providers that say fetish friendly, or things such as this. If you are looking for non-hobby forms of BDSM, there are a few clubs in town. One called SASM, (san antonio s and m) it is pretty good they have monthly and yearly parties. But you have to be interviewed by a board member first. And at the parties there is ZERO sexual activities.

Good luck to you.
things that make go hmmmmmmmmmmm............
I am one of those that seek BDSM and yes, it's harder to come by here in San Antonio. Being from a much larger city, it was way easy to find. There are a couple of providers here in town that cater to it and one in particular that is VERY good at it...Maribel. She will rock your world...that's for sure.

You just have to ask...alot don't advertise, but alot are open minded too.
It is good to know that there is a club here in San Antonio that you can join... and then get your hands and legs strapped together and get your ass beaten with a paddle when you need a good spanking! I find that information simply amazing.

Sometimes a wayward outrageous giraffe deserves that kind of stuff and I, while I don't expect to ever get that much out of control ....I am glad San Antonio is that worldly....Phew...to think for a second that I might have to go to Austin to find something like that was very stressful....
Barney, I think there is more going on here than you perhaps think. San Antonio is a small city when it comes to everyone knowing everyone.......It is my opinion that many providers do role play and fetish play after they know their client well and are comfortable, but do not advertise these as they do not wish to be thought of as solely providing these services.

HG, I will be glad to give you a flogging......and yes, you definitely need it.........*evil grin*