A Question for the Ladies about BJ's

I thought the "Question for DATY Lovers" was interesting and fun. Seeing as some of us guys bared our souls (and tongues lol )for all to read, I was wondering if any of the girls would care to discuss why (or not) they like doing it to the guys. Yes I know its a standard menu item but some of the ladies really are into it and inquiring minds want to know why.
I can only speak for myself...

But I feel as though a good BBBJ is the most precious gift a woman give to a man. Let's face it, a bj can make a woman very vulnerable (at least how I do it) In addition, if she gags to where her eyes water, nose sniffles a bit, thats a hard core-put forth alot of effort kind of bj.

Quoting a friend of mine: "If you're eyes aren't watering, you aren't doing it right" Me: am I doing it right? Him: "You just butt-raped right" LMAO (I kinda had to stop for a second from laughing)

The way a man's face looks the first time your tongue touches the tip, the way he wiggles has your working up to taking it all the way. And the "OMG" you get when you slide it all the way until your nose is on his stomach and you twist your head around.

It makes me feel so good about myself, that I am doing it so well. I feed off of his enjoyment. If I gave a BJ and he just layed there with no expressions of enjoyment, I would get NOTHING out of it. But if i can see that I am really rocking his world then I can't get enough of it.

So, I guess that it is an ego boost for me. To strive to be the best and realize I at least came damn close is the awesome-mest! lol
...And the "OMG" you get when you slide it all the way until your nose is on his stomach and you twist your head around.... Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
You don't get an "OMG" from me, I become speechless as my eyes roll back and just enjoy the sensation...you may here me grunt in pleasure though.
*Pb swoons at the description and goes weak at the knees*
You don't get an "OMG" from me, I become speechless as my eyes roll back and just enjoy the sensation...you may here me grunt in pleasure though. Originally Posted by lurklt
You know lurk, maybe I would know first hand if you would ever drive to NB lazy butt. :P
in my opinion.. I love the BBBJS. I find it very erotic and a big trn on for me knowing that a man is in heaven when I am down there. Having i grow in my mouth.. looking up at him with his tool there...mmmmmm... then the explosion... the power the control...mmmm...
and like naughtyjezabelle has said.... when your not sniffling, and eyes watering..you maynot be doing it right. lol.
but what ever is fun right?
The Dude is also having the same reaction as PB, except also being rock hard now. haha.
I thought the "Question for DATY Lovers" was interesting and fun. Seeing as some of us guys bared our souls (and tongues lol )for all to read, I was wondering if any of the girls would care to discuss why (or not) they like doing it to the guys. Yes I know its a standard menu item but some of the ladies really are into it and inquiring minds want to know why. Originally Posted by ammonite
I will never understand why DATY is off a ladies menu. For me is the ultimate foreplay, to stick out my little pink tongue and tease the tip. I have to definitely agree with NJ, its a total aphrodisiac to watch a mans eyes role back in his head from something I am doing to him.

It's the control and power you have over a man knowing he is putty in your hands, well technically mouth. I tend to be orally fixated and lose myself enjoyment of it all.

But hey that is just me and it seems NJ as well.

As much as us guys like running the show between the sheets, it is nice to give up that control like that.
As much as us guys like running the show between the sheets, it is nice to give up that control like that. Originally Posted by El Duderino
Even nicer when they just take control.
AMEN brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Playmate enjoy hot nasty wet, deep Bj's down up with hand & looking into your eyes oh so hots! Best part where hot warm cum shoots into your mouth and give back as a snowball..All I can say WEE'S! thats very nasty
Haha she only does it if she likes you
Wow, reading NJ's take on BJ's just made New Braunfels a lot closer. Especially if she crosses with the playmate finish. whew, I'm there.
its a wonderful thing a woman can do for the man by giving him the best bj