💋Visit!?!💋

Hey Ladies and Gentleman
I'm in the process of planning a tour to a few cities and states, and this is one that I'm thinking about stopping in for a day or two. I just was hoping to get some feed back and advice on this possible upcoming to visit. Anything I "should or shouldnt" - areas, hotels, food, etc.. And most importantly if there is any room for me!?! ") I appreciate very much and like to thank you all in advance. I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some of you gentlemen soon.
Until we have the pleasure...
Xoxo
💋 Alyssa
Which ones, m'lady? Ama/Lbk, Middessa, Abilene, EP, or all of the above?
Well I know I would love to see you again here in Midland. It's been too long since our last visit.
Ok, stupid question. But when providers advertise West TX, why do we constantly have to ask where?? West TX is huge. Amarillo, Lubbock, El Paso, Abilene, Midland and Odessa. Stupid fucking question right? But, I'm tired of fucking asking, wtf. If I may make a suggestion, how about you put in your fucking subject line so we know right from the start?!? We have enough searching to do, let alone figure out where the fuck you're at in a 500 mile radius. Ugh!
Ok, stupid question. But when providers advertise West TX, why do we constantly have to ask where?? West TX is huge. Amarillo, Lubbock, El Paso, Abilene, Midland and Odessa. Stupid fucking question right? But, I'm tired of fucking asking, wtf. If I may make a suggestion, how about you put in your fucking subject line so we know right from the start?!? We have enough searching to do, let alone figure out where the fuck you're at in a 500 mile radius. Ugh! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Wow.. take a chill pill geez.. I wasn't sure what city yet, that's why I posted and asked about different cities. If I had known what specific city I would have posted it in THE fucking SUBJECT LINE..

Thanks to everyone else who responded.. ")
Well I know I would love to see you again here in Midland. It's been too long since our last visit. Originally Posted by TXtimetraveler
Haha.. It has been too long..
Wow.. take a chill pill geez.. I wasn't sure what city yet, that's why I posted and asked about different cities. If I had known what specific city I would have posted it in THE fucking SUBJECT LINE.. Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream
  • b14me
  • 06-07-2015, 03:57 PM
I was just talking with BlueMoonMan and we both agreed that it's been a LONG time since a top notch out of town provider passed through El Paso. Please add us to the list. I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen out here who'd be interested in meeting you.
I was just talking with BlueMoonMan and we both agreed that it's been a LONG time since a top notch out of town provider passed through El Paso. Please add us to the list. I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen out here who'd be interested in meeting you. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
Thank you for the compliment, I would have never thought of myself as top notch.. *blushing*.. I am defintely looking into El Paso, and Midland!
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yes, definitely clean that up. I hear men complain all the time because there aren't enough quality women here. Then we get one to make him down here and you're already trying to scare her off. Don't be rude. She's testing the water in your sprayer with ice-cold. I can be moody myself sometimes but I try not to do it out loud and in writing on the board in front of God and everybody. Damn. You're probably moody because you need some good sex! You're not going to get it that way. Duh
Ok, so in response to your question, I will tell you the little bit that I know. There is definitely plenty of room for you in the Midland Odessa area. & I need for top-notch providers. i have been quite well in my short visit here. And I can definitely tell you about the good places to eat. As I am a foodie. Osaka Japanese restaurant is awesome. Of course the cork and pig. A little overrated but good. Mojitos Mexican restaurant near the mall is awesome! Anyway if you like to give me a call I would love to chat with you about my feelings about Odessa. The gentleman here awesome. Although it is almost mandatory to advertise on backpage while you're here.at least it has been for me. But, it's definitely been a success. No bad experiences. Of course you have to know how to screen well and weed out the element. there's not shit here to do entertainment wise. but on the flip side, that leaves more time to make money! As I said, if you give me a call I will share my true feelings and experiences with you. I'm still here and been here for almost two months. In my opinion it's better when it's slow. You don't have to deal with what they call the oilfield trash as much. let me emphasize THEY...
good luck and be safe.
Ok, so in response to your question, I will tell you the little bit that I know. There is definitely plenty of room for you in the Midland Odessa area. & I need for top-notch providers. i have been quite well in my short visit here. And I can definitely tell you about the good places to eat. As I am a foodie. Osaka Japanese restaurant is awesome. Of course the cork and pig. A little overrated but good. Mojitos Mexican restaurant near the mall is awesome! Anyway if you like to give me a call I would love to chat with you about my feelings about Odessa. The gentleman here awesome. Although it is almost mandatory to advertise on backpage while you're here.at least it has been for me. But, it's definitely been a success. No bad experiences. Of course you have to know how to screen well and weed out the element. there's not shit here to do entertainment wise. but on the flip side, that leaves more time to make money! As I said, if you give me a call I will share my true feelings and experiences with you. I'm still here and been here for almost two months. In my opinion it's better when it's slow. You don't have to deal with what they call the oilfield trash as much. let me emphasize THEY...
good luck and be safe. Originally Posted by jamiejo
Thank you very much and I defintely will give you a ring . I lived in Midland a few years ago, but that was before I even knew what the hobby was.. I am a bit familiar with the are in Midland and a tad with Odessa. I wasn't sure exactly what cities to travel in West Texas, but Midland and a couple others are standing out.. Thanks again.. I'll give you a shout in a few.. )
Wow.. take a chill pill geez.. I wasn't sure what city yet, that's why I posted and asked about different cities. If I had known what specific city I would have posted it in THE fucking SUBJECT LINE..

Thanks to everyone else who responded.. ") Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream
I'd like to publicly apologize to Alyssa, who I do not know nor have ever met. But, I feel that a sincere apology is in order and I'm very sorry for my rant. A personal apology in PM is also on its way. Again, I'm very sorry. It was completely uncalled for and allowed my asshole outside frustrated voice to come out.
I'd like to publicly apologize to Alyssa, who I do not know nor have ever met. But, I feel that a sincere apology is in order and I'm very sorry for my rant. A personal apology in PM is also on its way. Again, I'm very sorry. It was completely uncalled for and allowed my asshole outside frustrated voice to come out. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Apology absolutely accepted. There were no hard feelings, and I understand we all have bad days.. Venting in one way or another to relieve the stress helps, and I don't take these post personal or to heart. Thank you for apologizing...