this could become a new hobie

i recently discovered this site today when i found out that my neighbor is actually a provider. after talking with her and finding out how this works i think i just became a regular. it helps that i get a special discount with her. I hope the fun begins now
At least you will save some gas money...
haha. i guess thats true
how bizzare is that.....neighbor a provider and on eccie. so you need to have a few barbecues and fajita cookouts. invite her and watch the fun begin. might get you in for free....
tsk tsk WS.

Nothing is free.
Maybe you guys can just use the same ISP lol. That will save money too.
My kinda neighbor!
its my lucky day! i get a freebie for helping her move.
Some people have all the luck. Do you have a link to her showcase?
share her 'wireless router' too !
  • Gulf2
  • 05-09-2011, 05:21 PM
i recently discovered this site today when i found out that my neighbor is actually a provider. ... Originally Posted by savor_my_flavor
Which is why the phrase, "just the girl next door" will always bring a smile to his face that his wife won't understand...
Which is why the phrase, "just the girl next door" will always bring a smile to his face that his wife won't understand... Originally Posted by Gulf2
Ya'll do love those girls next door
Hope you or her doesn't overstep yall's boundaries.LOL
im sure if it gets weird we will call it off. she has already set me up with some other providers.
I think I'd be going to the neighbor's to borrow a cup of "sugar" fairly often . . .