A big welcome our newest chat MOD Von Spieler

Welcome VON................The trouble begins............LOL
Welcome!
Damn U mean I cant block Von any More LOL

But he has to look at all my pics pricless
Welcome...
welcome from Pennsylvania
This guy is a terrible mod, kicked from chat 3x with no explanation. He's ruining your customer community.
You know why you were kicked out by me and Sport. You've been told the rules and as a self proclained college student you can read the rules.
Sometimes it help if you supply the tards with pictures to illustrate your point. Stick figures would work well.
This guy is a terrible mod, kicked from chat 3x with no explanation. He's ruining your customer community. Originally Posted by lookatmybone
actually there is a whole chat room me included that will vouch as to why you were booted and honestly i think you should be banned because you dont know how to follow rules and if you cant follow rules on this site who says you will follow rules in the providers home?
This guy is a terrible mod, kicked from chat 3x with no explanation. He's ruining your customer community. Originally Posted by lookatmybone
Sir, if you are having a problem with a moderator on here, it would be best that you take it to private messages with that individual.

The Colonel
Freedom of the press.
  • NYr
  • 04-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Freedom of the press. Originally Posted by lookatmybone
What press? This is a private community and a business. You obviously don't like how the business is ran, you are more than welcome to not come back...again your freedom.
Freedom of the press. Originally Posted by lookatmybone
Tell me how First Amendment rights pertain to what you are trying to elucidate, please. You have The Colonel's full attention and I would be more than willing to have a discussion of this matter. Please utilize the PM system.

The Colonel