ANOTHER AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STORY GONE WRONG...

Powell use to have respect, was once considered an up and comer in the GOP.......was probably promoted beyond his abilities....now we have him endorsing Obama for a 2nd time.......

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...for-president/
Obama and Powell are both examples of affirmative action gone wrong combined with the Peter Principle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Principle
Yeah, it couldn't be that Collin Power, having been unceremoniously fucked over by George W. Bush when Bush knowingly let him go before the UN and promote lies about Iraq, has seen the light and converted to a Democrat late in life. Must be because he's stupid and black.

You people are just an amazing pack of racist ignoramuses.
Colin Powell fucked Scooter Libbey, sitting quietly bye protecting Armitage. Fuck Powell.

He isn't honorable.
Heaven help us when military men ave respect for the law and truth rather than codes of silence to protect crony crooks.
Yeah, it couldn't be that Collin Power, having been unceremoniously fucked over by George W. Bush when Bush knowingly let him go before the UN and promote lies about Iraq, has seen the light and converted to a Democrat late in life. Must be because he's stupid and black.

You people are just an amazing pack of racist ignoramuses. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Powell says he's still a Republican. He's one of those Republicans who votes for Democrats. He's like a vegan who loves a good steak.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...ma-romney.html
Didn't a few of you guys just crap all over some former Seals for putting out a commercial? Why aren't you complaining about an ex-general? Can you smell the hypocrisy today?
By WTF: I saw it on Fox last week. It was partisan BS then and nothing has changed

Nothing against the present Seals but these are former Seals that are using that in a political way. Their right to do so, my right to point out that they are venturing into the arena of political hacks. That is not negative but just a fact.

Many folks vote for the politician that will shovel the most pork to thier cause. This bowing crap is just a Strawman , to borrow COG verbiage.

Why are they for Romney btw, he hasn't served in the military? Which branch was Obama in?

By Ansley: Politically I disagree with pretty much everything WTF believes in, but this I partly agree with. I have no idea why the Seals feel the need to open their mouths about anything they do. I thought they were supposed to keep quite about their military service.

More by WTF: It cheapens the Seals brand to enter politics in that way. IMHO

When they enter the political arena, they are just like any other citizrn. No more , no less.

WTF strikes again: It was FORMER NAVY SEALS.

Who gives a fuck what they think about who should be President?

I could put Whatzup and Ekim here but they just made stupid remarks about their genitalia.
Personal preference has nothing to do with affirmative action. If Colin Powell would have been mediocre while serving and still be promoted to 4-Star General, then you can say affirmative action gone wrong. So you tell me, was he mediocre while serving or you just don't like him because he votes for the guy you don't like?
“Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists,” Col. Lawrence Wilkerson said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show.” ”And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ll-of-racists/

Exhibit 1 is this thread.
More bigots, thugs, felons, haters, and freeloaders in the Democratic Party.
“Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists,” Col. Lawrence Wilkerson said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show.” ”And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ll-of-racists/

Exhibit 1 is this thread. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'm not agreeing, at all, with Wilkerson's opinion, for one because it is race-baiting, but if his bullshit assessment were true, it would be no better or worse than ....

voting Obaminable in or to remain in office because of ...

..."everything to do with the color of his skin."

Tushy, the problem with folks like you posting this kind of crap is that you emphasize that about which you complain ... race.

One's race is not a qualification or disqualification .... competence is.

Your guy was incompetent when he got in .. and his performance proves it.