Where Do They Make Wind Turbines?

Check this out.

President Barack Obama spoke in Colorado today as part of a nearly around-the-clock campaigning tour.

The President goofed up when talking about the desire for wind turbines being manufactured in America, saying he wanted them manufactured "here in China."

He quickly corrected himself by saying, "I don't want them manufactured in China."

See the video: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-...red-here-china
Iowa
He's the Manchurian candidate; sometimes he slips up. Brainwashing isn't perfect.
Give it up COW! You're a Fucking moron.

Oh, I'll take Big Bird over a blithering idiot any day.

PROCEED!
China exports about 95 percent of the world’s Rare Earth Metals supply.
Can't make Wind Turbines without Rare Earths.
GM and Toyota are working on substitutes.
Hitachi made an electric motor without Rare Earths.
Rare Earth Metals are in basically everything from smart phones to US military weapons.

DEFENSE TECHNICAL INFORMATION CENTER: United States African Command, Strategic Minerals, China and the Next 20 Years
The greatest number are made in India closely followed by Brazil. The Port Of Houston has a special facility set up to receive them off of ships and transport them by convoys to the wind farms.
  • Seedy
  • 10-26-2012, 06:59 AM
So does port of Galveston 2D's . They unload 2 or 3 cargo ships a month down there alone. Guess where they come from china!!!!!!
It is almost impossible to make the blades here in the US with all of the EPA regulations and such it would cost a fortune to build the plant and take years for approval if it was approved at all.

A friend I know builds boats and wanted to expand his plant, until he found out that if he made any changes at all he would have to meet all the current regulations. Once he found out that it would cost a small fortune and drive up the price of his boats he decided to not change a thing, effectively killing jobs that would have been created in construction and manufacturing.
Give it up COW! You're a Fucking moron. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He does a good job of upholding his reputation for stupidity, doesn't he?
Stevie and Assup calling me stupid. Uh huh. That's like Tom Cruise calling me "short".
Stevie and Assup calling me stupid. Uh huh. That's like Tom Cruise calling me "short". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Give it up COW! You're a Fucking moron.

Oh, I'll take Big Bird over a blithering idiot any day.

PROCEED! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he was referring to my avatar

I wonder when he and stevie will have something worth while to say, other "you are a fucking moron/idiot"
I think he was referring to my avatar

I wonder when he and stevie will have something worth while to say, other "you are a fucking moron/idiot" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Well truly stupid people have limited vocabularies and thats all they really know how to say.
Well truly stupid people have limited vocabularies and thats all they really know how to say. Originally Posted by acp5762
that is why they are democrats