Daily Thread whore report

Lets see, the usual suspects are flooding the forum with posts for a change. Today, led by the Bitchita Whineman, we've got a front page with no less than 13 new posts by wingnuts...mostly bashing POTUS. Mostly false. Entirely outrageous.

Tomorrow's a brand new day, dipshits!
Lets see, the usual suspects are flooding the forum with posts for a change. Today, led by the Bitchita Whineman, we've got a front page with no less than 13 new posts by wingnuts...mostly bashing POTUS. Mostly false. Entirely outrageous.

Tomorrow's a brand new day, dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You eat SHIT and like it, dipshit eater. Peanuts and corn are your favorites...Thank you, thank you....fuckers
ROTFLMAO!!!

I thought it was JD posting about nipples till I saw your reply. Hahahahaha

It would have been funny if it were coming from the right. Well actually it's pretty funny in general. Yssup you only get 2 good posts a year or the giant blue pasta monster comes and sucks your balls right through your sack. Oh shit I forgot your balls were classified as Pittiful paultry. They are litterally so small they are unlocateable. Well ok I guess you're out of luck little man. sorry.
Which posts were true, Assup? You said most of them false, so which ones were true? And please, point out how the false ones were false. I'd like to know.
Hunker down, Whineman. I'll let you know when I get back from the grocery store tomorrow. I'll do some research while I'm waiting for the to weigh my potatoes!
ROTFLMAO!!!

I thought it was JD posting about nipples till I saw your reply. Hahahahaha

It would have been funny if it were coming from the right. Well actually it's pretty funny in general. Yssup you only get 2 good posts a year or the giant blue pasta monster comes and sucks your balls right through your sack. Oh shit I forgot your balls were classified as Pittiful paultry. They are litterally so small they are unlocateable. Well ok I guess you're out of luck little man. sorry. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You eat dicks with that mouth, girl?

Bet you voted for Perry... That is if you voted at all.

I recommend spell check and a doctor...
Hunker down, Whineman. I'll let you know when I get back from the grocery store tomorrow. I'll do some research while I'm waiting for the to weigh my potatoes! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got nothin', do you, Assup?

Yes a lot of it, Unawhiner. Unfortunately I have to redistribute it among your whole chain of fools! So you have to be patient and thank God almighty that you get any of it at all!

Unapussy!
You must be drinking Brake Fluid to post that shit. Punchie fucker.
You eat dicks with that mouth, girl? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that what they are? Humph. Taste like chicken.

Bet you voted for Perry... That is if you voted at all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
God he's got the hottest little bump right in his lower back.

I recommend spell check and a doctor... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I know right!! This damn phone corrects everything I say into something else and doesn't automatically capitalize God. Screw you apple.

And I see my psych doc every 3 months ( under his desk is just beautiful) and my meds are fully up to date. Thank you! In fact I think I'm a month ahead!!
So Assup, did you talk with all of your fellow food stamp patrons?
You eat dicks with that mouth, girl?

I recommend spell check and a doctor... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BRAVO!
Thanks! I just said what so many future ex customers are thinking!
You got nothin', do you, Assup?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah he's got something. I believe it's called Mental Illness. Whatch Obamacare won't cover his fucking Meds, lol.
Yeah he's got something. I believe it's called Mental Illness. Whatch Obamacare won't cover his fucking Meds, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
God bless him. Ocuckoocare may help him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44