If Caitlyn were to become a provider, would you???

• bbkid
  • 06-02-2015, 07:44 AM
  • D.G.
  • 06-02-2015, 07:45 AM
No
Damn that is real and not National Inquirer?
I was waiting for this post.....smh...
Why in the HELL did I click on this link..???? !!! I know I going to be in rehab by the end of the week...!!
Cringe....
  • ackvt
  • 06-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Keep your eye on the "Other Reviews" section in the LA/ So Cal forums.

So does anyone know (or care) if Jenner is now a woman who wants to have sex with women or if wants to have sex with men, or both I guess? I haven't been paying attention but stuff like this finds it's way in front of you. So if Jenner is having sex with women is he straight or gay now? And if with men is he straight or gay? I'm more confused than (s)he is... the nice thing is I can go back to not caring.
  • Tetas
  • 06-02-2015, 09:06 AM
I think he's one of them there Lebanese now...hate's dick so much he wants HIS gone.
lol
So, the final sex reassignment surgery has taken place?

Considering her age, 65, Caitlyn is not a bad-looking athletic lady at all. Seen WAAAAY worse on BP.

Strong jaw muscles for oral and and great lung capacity for long stints of gymnastic activity. Wonder what size boobs she had installed? They look like large B, small C-cups to me.

Definitely better looking as a woman then when a male.
So, the final sex reassignment surgery has taken place?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I don't think that's the plan....and Caitlyn is a lesbian.

Oh yeah....careful eating those Wheaties.

Edit: maybe he poured soy milk on his Wheaties.
No, but only because I know what she looked like just a few months ago at most. From what I have heard, the voice also hasn't become more feminine.
If a person currently has a dick, or has had a dick at any point in their lifetime my answer is hell no I would not.

I've seen some extremely attractive trannies before though on the streets of Thailand and South Korea. Jenner looks like a dude in drag to me despite the facial surgery and bolt-ons. That's the best Annie Leibovitz can do to make him look attractive despite the best lighting, makeup, and photo retouching techniques? Scary...

The semantic argument as to what makes a person gay and what does not is uninteresting to me personally.
HELL MUTHAFUCKIN NAWWWW!!!!!!!
Ohhhh nooo! I ain't fucking any chicks who had or have a dick