Body paint

http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...=58862&page=10

Any interest in body painting? I found a site from Key West FF with ladies in paint. I was wondering if any providers have indulged in it.
Tucson you got too much time on your hands to be finding these neat sites....but keep'em cummin...Thanks
hey baby--notice your "post count"? Thats so cool!
{I knew you were a little deviant boy! lol}

cool site !
Dee I am still in training. You are my teacher....
Tucson--well dammit then you better get ready--I am cumming for you in a couple weeks!!!!!! lol
Wishing you were here naked on my lap while I was watching The Client List. Love to sit and play with your sexy bits.....
I get my titties painted regularly at Bike Rallies and have done the Body Painting at Hedo in Jamaica, also at home just for fun!!! Also enjoy being covered in mud, food, chocolate, etc. (see sploshing)!!!
I get my titties painted regularly at Bike Rallies and have done the Body Painting at Hedo in Jamaica, also at home just for fun!!! Also enjoy being covered in mud, food, chocolate, etc. (see sploshing)!!! Originally Posted by LadyRed
I've got to get down to OKC!

I've done several photo shoots for models/body painting artists who are very into this. Some of the work is unbelievably detailed and beautiful. It's a shame when the model showers after the session, but their kids wouldn't recognize mom painted in shades of black and gold, or blue.
I'd love to paint you in chocolate, then eat you.....mmmmmm
Mardi Gras is a time where,if it is pretty weather,alot of ladies wear body paint!
I prefer to spray my paint on a nice set of tits. Them tits on Dallas would look great with some of it dangling from her nips!
lol!

Yall can spray paint/chocolate or cum all over me & I will be a happy camper!