All you need to know in one place!

Hello ladies...

I know there are so many who are new to the biz or learning as they go.
I'm a former provider from both Houston and Denver. I had great success, very well reviewed and was fortunate enough to get in & out unscaved.

I wrote a very comprehensive book detailing everything from screening, business management to sexual tricks of the trade.

Right now it is available by eBook download and will be released on Amazon and Kindle in a few weeks.

Check out my site http://www.thegfeformula.com

If you have any questions or looking for advice feel free to PM me.

Best Regards,

Tessa,
(side street)
i have been posting on various sites for like two years and i am totally independant and have done quite well considering the limited resources and knowledge of them are few. I do have alot of regulars and new clients all the time. im new to dallas and have not done well here on being able to get my posts not denyed so i have been mainly using backpage which i know is not the place to get alot of good clients much less a good number of people do not use backpage. my point is im dingy or scatterbrained most of the time but dont let that happen when i am taking care of a client my brain handles every situation with the utmost respect and professionalism possible however i cant figure out the process of becoming o provider and if u could help me getting my provider status approved and to get advertsised on ECCIE i will compensate u as soon as i get my first client or appt . thanks again