Providers that can throw down in the kitchen

Who art thee? So you can fuck me to slumber but can you cook is the real question.

In honor of a scrumptious feast (just before killing all the Native Americans) in a celebration called Thanksgiving here's my dinner:

• Mac-n-Cheese boiled then baked with lobster pieces
  • Dressing with crevettes
  • Pepper crusted Prime 1 Steak (fuck turkey) topped with crab
  • Asparagus
  • Yams n Marshmellows
  • Cheddar Biscuits from Red Lobster
  • Bailey's with Ice cubes
and how much do you charge to cook? I can see some of yall making some extra cash by puttin in kitchen work next week.
Disclaimer: **shoes not required**
Heh,
One of my favs, a Houston gal, threw me full turkey dinner last year.
not a big fan of Turkey. A providers mama once cooked me a real good meal. She was surprised I ate it all so she started bringing extra home cooked meals to her incall. Better than My Fit Foods.
So, get in the kitchen and make you a sammich?

Lols.

I happen to be an amazing cook. I'll be in full form come Thanksgiving.
Damn right on the Red Lobster biscuits!
I'm Yummy...of course I can cook
You know you can buy the cheddar biscuit mix and make them yourself, right? I believe Bisquick has a mix in the cornbread mix section.

I've never been with LexieInHouston (I hope to change that one day) but I know she's a chef. I'm sure she can hold her own in the kitchen
I'm Yummy...of course I can cook Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Lol.... I like that Yummy..... You do look Yummy...!!

You know you can buy the cheddar biscuit mix and make them yourself, right? I believe Bisquick has a mix in the cornbread mix section. Originally Posted by StopShort

I thought cooking was the wife's job? Lol.
Diamond Jenet ain't bad in the kitchen.
  • cr76
  • 11-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Luna at eroticas offered me lunch one days. While I was waiting for a doubles session
So, get in the kitchen and make you a sammich?

Lols.

I happen to be an amazing cook. I'll be in full form come Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

a sandwich? Please!!! speaking of full form just don't burn your titties on the oven door.

Diamond Jenet ain't bad in the kitchen. Originally Posted by rayg07
Understatement....