This is after pussy figured id never see him

i was so turn on when reading y'all review and look at those pictures on other reviews, but finally when she show her face on the showcase now its a big turn off, no wonder why she sometime run a special for 150 an hour lmfao
Is anyone else genuinely confounded right now?
Is this some sort of code?
Ein Zitat aus ihrer letzten Rezension ....
[A quote from her last review....]

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1890461
i was so turn on when reading y'all review and look at those pictures on other reviews, but finally when she show her face on the showcase now its a big turn off, no wonder why she sometime run a special for 150 an hour lmfao Originally Posted by pussychaser
And questions glad to answer
I'm going to run some mathematical inquiries and see if I can run it thru a fourier algorithm to see if I can crack the code.
Ein Zitat aus ihrer letzten Rezension ....
[A quote from her last review....]

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1890461 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes, I figured it out. I don't know why I waste my life on this ridiculousness. OP re-posted one of his comments on one of her reviews, I guess in some sort of attempt to publicly shame him?
word salad
Kartoffel salat
['Tater salad]
Meh, I always figure if a girl doesn't show her face in the photos she is hiding it for a reason so I don't see them. Maybe the reviewer should take a cue from me.
Meh, I always figure if a girl doesn't show her face in the photos she is hiding it for a reason so I don't see them. Maybe the reviewer should take a cue from me. Originally Posted by gtoman
It a called family and & being private i know im beautiful...HINCE REVIEWS but ty for your 2 cents Like i said before im not for everyone and thats ok Lol i have plenty of cliens p411 and ECCIE. TY though sweetie happy holidays..
This is very theraputic
It a called family and & being private i know im beautiful...HINCE REVIEWS but ty for your 2 cents Like i said before im not for everyone and thats ok Lol i have plenty of cliens p411 and ECCIE. TY though sweetie happy holidays.. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Unattractive whores have reviews too.
This is very theraputic Originally Posted by Cendell M
or BSC.
Unattractive whores have reviews too. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Lol