The Democratic Convention 2012, Best I have seen in years

I was amazed at how good the Democratic convention was.

Man I wish I could have been there it looked like so much fun. I watched most of it. Even Joe Scarborough from "Morning Joe" who is a loyal Republican and says the most asinine things on TV (I put him right up there with Bill O'reily, sometimes) even he admitted this morning, that the Republican campaign folks flopped their convention and better pull it together, because the Democrats rocked yesterday in a major way.

Man I love this former Governors speech she was something else:

Ex Michigan's Governors Jennifer Granholms Fiery Speech "Video"

Quote: (in speaking about GM and the saving of it)...."Well in Mitt Romney's world the cars get the elevator and the people get the shaft"! I laughed my ass off when she said that. She was so animated...haha

Obama is going to win this and I will be rooting for him!
I was amazed at how good the Democratic convention was.

Man I wish I could have been there it looked like so much fun. I watched most of it. Even Joe Scarborough from "Morning Joe" who is a loyal Republican and says the most asinine things on TV (I put him right up there with Bill O'reily, sometimes) even he admitted this morning, that the Republican campaign folks flopped their convention and better pull it together, because the Democrats rocked yesterday in a major way.

Man I love this former Governors speech she was something else:

Ex Michigan's Governors Jennifer Granholms Fiery Speech "Video"

Quote: (in speaking about GM and the saving of it)...."Well in Mitt Romney's world the cars get the elevator and the people get the shaft"! I laughed my ass off when she said that. She was so animated...haha

Obama is going to win this and I will be rooting for him! Originally Posted by Sensia
It was a pep rally for morons.
Nobody was watching.
Nobody was watching. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
To be fair, how can you expect them to compete with a ratings juggernaut like "Honey Boo Boo"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1864145.html
Au contraire!

Everybody was watching, probably even you, but with a scowl.

Nevertheless, the Democrats are on a roll.

. . . President Obama is going to win the election!

The Democratic Convention 2012, Best I have seen in years Originally Posted by Sensia
Rumor has it that Helen Keller might have agreed.

BTW, here’s a hit from 1982 you might enjoy.

“She Got The Gold Mine (I Got The Shaft)” - by Jerry Reed

They give her the goldmine,
They give me the shaft.
They said they're splittin' it all down the middle,
But she got the better half.
Well, it all sounds mighty funny,
But it hurts too much to laugh.
She got the goldmine, I got the shaft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-p0zn3PijY
No, I did not watch, not one single moment of it. Obama makes me nauseous.
Au contraire!

Everybody was watching, probably even you, but with a scowl.

Nevertheless, the Democrats are on a roll.

. . . President Obama is going to win the election!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Obama is toast.
Anybody see the Charlie Crist speech; that guy ooozes sincerity.
It was a pep rally for morons. Originally Posted by joe bloe

WTF do you think the RNC was? Oh yah deep thinkers.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 11:10 AM
I didnt watch that much of either convention, just a few speakers I wanted to hear. But from what I did see, I agree with Sensia. The dems appeared to have tons more energy and that made it look like they had more fun x 5..
DNC had more viewers than NFL -- now that's something to confuse experts in here!

Flyer
I didnt watch that much of either convention, just a few speakers I wanted to hear. But from what I did see, I agree with Sensia. The dems appeared to have tons more energy and that made it look like they had more fun x 5.. Originally Posted by CJ7
Of course they had more fun. Most of them were stoned on something.
I thought that the portions of the convention that I watched were great. I'll be interested in seeing the polling out of the six or eight Stated that matter. I heard that Rimney has pulled his TV ads from Michigan and Pennsylvania starting tiday, another good sign.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Of course they had more fun. Most of them were stoned on something. Originally Posted by joe bloe

well shit, I knew I should have gone ... Woodstock 2012