Springfield MA

A little birdie told me the clubs in Springfield are pretty good lately... pretty much anything goes for the right price... I won’t give the exact name of the club... YMMV... just passing along info...
that's some field trip away....with the upsell probably better off going to Hartford and getting one of hobbys1750 high price classy girls...strippers think they have the world by the balls to they hit the bottom and start sucking dick...thats their reality check...before that they think they can charge 80 for 5 minute lap dance...imagine what their price is going to be in there head to fuck lol
Nothing was going on at the gras in August....

I'll be in Springfield for TGiving.... and will send a report....
Let me know Pauly... one of my UTRs is a girl that was working there regularly pre-Covid... knows girls that dance there now... upstairs are basically no rules... guess it’s dead and they let a lot slide... sure u have to $$ a premium... but to me it’s more about the hunt... I can make more $$... used to have pretty hot girls... been a while since I visited...
Thanks. I'll give you a hollar if I thinck I can fit in a fuck at the gras...
what was the name of that one in Hadley, MA? they had the hottest strippers EVER!! Lets see Magic Latrine is gone, 5th alarm I think is gone too..........dating myself???
  • DCGuy
  • 10-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Anthony's - yep it was awesome - still listed on google as temporarily closed.
Fifth Alarm was open in August... Ditto the Center Stage...
YES Anthony's!! top line dancers there.......5th alarm.......I thought it closed........guess not.........center stage is not one I remember.......we are talking 30+ years ago.

so which ones have...........expanded there extras?
YES Anthony's!! top line dancers there.......5th alarm.......I thought it closed........guess not.........center stage is not one I remember.......we are talking 30+ years ago.

so which ones have...........expanded there extras? Originally Posted by soldierboy44

Any updates?
any extras in the strip club probably have to cost a lot... last place I would go... just grab a skip a game hoe
any extras in the strip club probably have to cost a lot... last place I would go... just grab a skip a game hoe Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Your right!!!! Especially in the Albany SC scene. Its soo bad in Albany Latham Strip club area, SMDH
Mardi Gras used to be the shit 10-15 years ago... top noch girls... I went so much... I had a handful that were cool to rub one out in the back room... a little handy and really grind one out... maybe the let u fiv.... as long as u get a nut out... I was young and had a blast...

Maybe the same or better... haven’t been in a while...