Double Vision

Visited Double Vision tonight. Wow! More girls than customers until about midnight! There were at least 15 girls and all were hot in someway!
One girl said they were staffing up because of track season! God bless those ponies!
A bit pricey due to cover charge and expensive beverages! The private dances are in line with the big cities but the facility is nice!
Overall it was fun and mingling with a half dozen dancers is a good time once in awhile!
Ahh… very nice to hear… that place is great during the summer… haven’t been in a couple… sounds like a vision in order…
I went to DV during the day. The Dancers there are lazy. All the strippers do is talk to the same customers at the bar for a LONG time, rather then walk around and ask customers if they want a dance. I don't really like this place during the days, there are no dancers dancing on stage. All of the dancers are chit chatting for hours with the same customers' at the bar. These dancers should rotate around. As horrible as Nite Moves in latham is, but the Nite Moves dancers rotate constantly around (per management) its more active.

Double Vision was not fun at all for me. I waited for a couple girls at DV talking at the bar, I had a wadd of money to spend. I ended up leaving after waiting 1.5hrs, then left.

I also went at night time and the same thing happened. Strike 2 ��

Can someone that knows the owner at DV (tell owner) to have the dancers rotate around the club rather then be at one spot for hours.
WhenI was there the dancers were rotating around. It is too bad you had bad experience. The owner was there so perhaps his presence is required to motivate? There were actually too many dancers Saturday night. The dancers I talked with said there were 19 total. Lots of them were auditioning. Maybe that was the difference. Also a couple of bachelor parties later on.
Maybe that night only, but other days I wouldn't go there
One of the Double Vision girls is on seeking.
Which one?
A good % of strippers will have a sugar daddy or 3… they are not dating 5 random guys a week… but be chill and sling it, u might just get rewarded…

A tip… they don’t want a boyfriend… make that clear… and show them u have the $$ to have an ongoing thing… they don’t want to have to keep finding new guys… and be good looking enough they might just smash if you weren’t paying

It works… “dated” several girls from each of the local clubs
Its really like shooting fish in a barrel. Dont be ugly and have money and don't act and look like your a simp. I've banged half the girls at dv. They really don't make shit working there.
Which one? Originally Posted by passionseeker38
https://onlyfans.com/stripbarbie

Hung out with her twice. Very strange person..
Wow not what I expected to be working at DV
Anyone seen the crazy girl from Castleton that had the Albany pol8ce problem?
https://onlyfans.com/stripbarbie

Hung out with her twice. Very strange person.. Originally Posted by UpstateNYGuy1980
That is the one. I found her to be grating personally.
Lol....
Its really like shooting fish in a barrel. Dont be ugly and have money and don't act and look like your a simp. I've banged half the girls at dv. They really don't make shit working there. Originally Posted by deffekt
Exactly what he said… vey true… may have to swing by soon… get some more digits for the rotation…