Proud of President Biden's First two years

If you have liked President Biden's first eighteen months to two years, vote straight democrat in November.

It started off with the debacle that was the withdrawal from Afghanistan. The southern b order is wide open to . . .everyone and anything. The economy is in a death spiral. We are begging for oil from our international enemies. The definitions of Recession, Inflation, Man and Woman are being actively revised into meaninglessness.

I could go on. So then, if all of the above is what you want for our immediate future and the future of our grandchildren . . .

IN NOVEMBER,. . .VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATE!
... Lemme throw-in the SKY HIGH prices you're paying for
everything right now... And just wait for energy prices
coming during the winter months! ...

VOTE ONCE - VOTE TWICE - VOTE OFTEN!

#### Salty
I’ll be voting Democrat. The republicans haven’t put forth a candidate that could convince me to do otherwise.
Will do! At this rate, when we do reach 2 years, he’ll have accomplished more than that.

I’ll be taking all my dead Salvadoran friends to vote too.

HahahahahahHhahaY
I will be voting Democrat. The last republican who was president did a poor job. Wasn't Trump impeached twice? LOL.

1. The Afgan withdrawal mess was caused by Trump. Trump cut the deal with the Taliban to get out in April 2020 for a cease fire. Thousands of people were being evacuated daily. One suicide bomber got thru. That is the only thing the talking heads at fox could complain about.

2. The price of gasoline has come down. In North Dallas you can get 93 Octane for $3.74 a gallon at a Quick Trip Gas Station. At the Shell or Chevron it will be 5 to 10 cents higher. Three months ago 93 Octane was up to $5.25 per gallon.

3. I agree with you the immigrants should come over the right way. Building a wall is NOT practical. It would be better to work with the Mexico government to create more jobs over there so their people will not want to leave. It's very easy for immigrants who don't have the paper work to get a job in the hotel industry in Dallas. The owners of the hotels don't care if you are not documented. They will give you a job anyway. They need the resource in order to stay in business.

4. Joe Biden did a 5.7% GDP growth for 2021. A number that Trump could only dream about doing. Trump NEVER came close to 4 only sniffed 3% once.
5. The price for goods will improve when the supply chain problems caused by the pandemic that was mishandled by Trump are fixed.

6. Trump's repeal and replace for Obamacare never happened and the republicans had the numbers in upper house and lower house of congress. Trump had no answer to improve health care. With the ACA being implemented 92% of all citizens in the USA have some type of health insurance. That would be Group Health Insurance from the employer. State Medicaid, ACA/Obamacare ( Private plan or expanded medicaid which depends on your income).

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-gdp-growth-3306008
I will be voting Democrat. The last republican who was president did a poor job. Wasn't Trump impeached twice? LOL.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
The justification for the investigation that resulted in the impeachment for "colluding with Russia" has been widely shown to be based on false information from the Clinton campagna. It is now widely recognized that the FBI reputedly cited that information when making sworn statements to get secret warrants that they knew to be false.

That President Trump was impeached for that will forever be viewed as junk justice by political historians.
Provide a site to the widely shown. Actual reporting and not opinion pieces. It might be less of a factor than you think.
Still bitching about Clinton????

Fuuuuck boys, she shoulda been President.
Still bitching about Clinton????

Fuuuuck boys, she shoulda been President. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
which one y'all talking about ????
got a blow job
or why he cheated

topic Biden so far
I will be voting Democrat. The last republican who was president did a poor job. Wasn't Trump impeached twice? LOL.Purple tongued devil speak with Kool Aid breath For the record, impeachment is a political process and not a legal process.
Also, impeachment is just a form of indictment of charge.
Only a fool would cite an unsuccessful impeachment as having any weight

1. The Afgan withdrawal mess was caused by Trump. Trump cut the deal with the Taliban to get out in April 2020 for a cease fire. Thousands of people were being evacuated daily. One suicide bomber got thru. That is the only thing the talking heads at fox could complain about.One suicide bomber got through the Taliban security around the air port. Why? Because Biden didn't think it was prudent to do our own security. Also, to labor the stupidity, no Taliban attacks under Trump. No terrorism, no suicide bombers, and no blowing up innocent children.

2. The price of gasoline has come down. In North Dallas you can get 93 Octane for $3.74 a gallon at a Quick Trip Gas Station. At the Shell or Chevron it will be 5 to 10 cents higher. Three months ago 93 Octane was up to $5.25 per gallon.You really want to hang your hat on this? Really? The price of gas is already starting to go back up.

3. I agree with you the immigrants should come over the right way. Building a wall is NOT practical. It would be better to work with the Mexico government to create more jobs over there so their people will not want to leave. It's very easy for immigrants who don't have the paper work to get a job in the hotel industry in Dallas. The owners of the hotels don't care if you are not documented. They will give you a job anyway. They need the resource in order to stay in business.The was was paid for and is still being paid for even as it sets in the desert waiting. Biden is paying (with our money) a penalty for breaking the contract.

4. Joe Biden did a 5.7% GDP growth for 2021. A number that Trump could only dream about doing. Trump NEVER came close to 4 only sniffed 3% once.An increase of the lockdown was inevitable and expected. Biden still hasn't gotten the same number of people in the job force as Trump did.

5. The price for goods will improve when the supply chain problems caused by the pandemic that was mishandled by Trump are fixed.Shit in one hand and wish in the other while you're waiting

6. Trump's repeal and replace for Obamacare never happened and the republicans had the numbers in upper house and lower house of congress. Trump had no answer to improve health care. With the ACA being implemented 92% of all citizens in the USA have some type of health insurance. That would be Group Health Insurance from the employer. State Medicaid, ACA/Obamacare ( Private plan or expanded medicaid which depends on your income).True, but that had nothing to do with Trump.
it was the Senate who failed to get the votes after McCain defected. Chickenshit coward.

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-gdp-growth-3306008 Originally Posted by adav8s28
Now, I've fixed your copy and truthified it.
  • Tiny
  • 08-28-2022, 04:59 PM
You insulted my hero Mitch. You're dead to me.

The thread's about Biden.

1. The Afgan withdrawal mess was caused by Trump. Trump cut the deal with the Taliban to get out in April 2020 for a cease fire. Thousands of people were being evacuated daily. One suicide bomber got thru. That is the only thing the talking heads at fox could complain about.

Trump was going to withdraw from Afghanistan too. Maybe like Biden he would have left many of the Afghans who helped us, behind in Afghanistan to be imprisoned and slaughtered. Or maybe not.

2. The price of gasoline has come down. In North Dallas you can get 93 Octane for $3.74 a gallon at a Quick Trip Gas Station. At the Shell or Chevron it will be 5 to 10 cents higher. Three months ago 93 Octane was up to $5.25 per gallon.

No thanks to Biden. He wants to wreck the long term energy security of the USA. He campaigned based on banning drilling on federal oil and gas leases and ultimately going to net zero emissions

3. I agree with you the immigrants should come over the right way. Building a wall is NOT practical. It would be better to work with the Mexico government to create more jobs over there so their people will not want to leave. It's very easy for immigrants who don't have the paper work to get a job in the hotel industry in Dallas. The owners of the hotels don't care if you are not documented. They will give you a job anyway. They need the resource in order to stay in business.

4. Joe Biden did a 5.7% GDP growth for 2021. A number that Trump could only dream about doing. Trump NEVER came close to 4 only sniffed 3% once.

And the working man has ended up poorer, with less disposable income, as a result of inflation, which was supercharged by his American Rescue Plan. Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan.

5. The price for goods will improve when the supply chain problems caused by the pandemic that was mishandled by Trump are fixed.

Yeah, it's Trump's fault, of course. As Lusty Lad said eloquently in another thread, Biden's policies have encouraged people to stay home sitting on their asses when unemployment is close to record lows. We're going to need to fix that before the supply chain and other problems related to not enough labor get straightened out.

6. Trump's repeal and replace for Obamacare never happened and the republicans had the numbers in upper house and lower house of congress. Trump had no answer to improve health care. With the ACA being implemented 92% of all citizens in the USA have some type of health insurance. That would be Group Health Insurance from the employer. State Medicaid, ACA/Obamacare ( Private plan or expanded medicaid which depends on your income).

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-gdp-growth-3306008 Originally Posted by adav8s28
Valid criticism. Republicans had two years to do something. Obamacare doubled down on a failed U.S. health care system, which accounts for 18% of GDP! And the Republicans didn't do something to fix it when they had the chance. Unfortunately neither party will ever fix the health care system.
  • Tiny
  • 08-28-2022, 05:02 PM
Biden's energy and tax policies are bad for America and they're bad for me. He wants to spend like a drunken sailor. I won't be voting for him.

... Lemme throw-in the SKY HIGH prices you're paying for
everything right now... And just wait for energy prices
coming during the winter months! ...

VOTE ONCE - VOTE TWICE - VOTE OFTEN!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You fail to tell the whole story. Wages are up. But prices of goods and services are up more. Median wages adjusted for inflation are down 3% during the last year. The workingman is getting clobbered.
Biden's energy and tax policies are bad for America. He wants to spend like a drunken sailor. I won't be voting for him. Originally Posted by Tiny
I'm sorry, but I found your post offensive and must object on the grounds that it's a gratuitous insult to drunken sailors. After all, drunken sailors spend their own money.

I'm concerned that Biden and today's Democrats want to spend like drunken SMU trust fund brats at a strip club -- with Daddy's ultra-high-limit credit cards!
  • Tiny
  • 08-28-2022, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry, but I found your post offensive and must object on the grounds that it's a gratuitous insult to drunken sailors. After all, drunken sailors spend their own money.

I'm concerned that Biden and today's Democrats want to spend like drunken SMU trust fund brats at a strip club -- with Daddy's ultra-high-limit credit cards! Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian
Damn, you're right.

Barleycorn, Hedonist and all other sailors, I apologize. I hold you in much higher esteem than Joe Biden, most Democratic Party politicians, and SMU trust fund brats.

Apologies to your father as well Texas Contrarian, may he RIP.
I’ll vote democrat, peace and prosperity are overrated.