Photo says it all bout maro lago raid

Attachment 879914

Proof maro lago raid is grasping at straws

fbi has a TIME MAGAZINE AS PROOF OF CLASSIFIED documents.
Im on the fucking floor laughing at this shit!

Magazine in box to the Right lmao
A Time Magazine????????

Thats all ya'll got?

That nothing burger aint even got bread. bahahahahhahaha
You cant make this shit up.

dems to stupid to photo shop a STAGED propaganda photo!

Im literally on the floor
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 11:54 AM
Proof that Trump had classified documents scattered amongst his office for all to read!

LOCK HIM UP
Yeah. dems gonna be scribben to TIME MAGAZINE for their weekly scoop of proof. bahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I mean jeez!!!!!!!!!!
Proof that Trump had classified documents scattered amongst his office for all to read!

LOCK HIM UP Originally Posted by WTF
The only thing that proves is that the feds are trying (poorly) to cover their asses. They’re so concerned about ‘classified’ documents that they’ll take pictures of them and put them online? What a joke the DOJ has become.
If I had a tv/talk show id devote tonights entire time about the Time Magazine being Top Secret evidence! lolling

My ribs are nurtin' lmao

LOCK HIM UP Originally Posted by WTF
Yeh, they are right next to the Nuclear Launch Codes sitting on top of his desk.
i had mentioned in another thread that perhaps the secret documents included many about crossfire hurricane and the actions of the fbi and doj in support of hellary, obama and biden et al

on television last week, there appeared a former doj attorney who mentioned the same thing

trump is nothing if not obsessive...and you know the criminal acts of the fbi and doj and obama and biden and yates and comey and hellary

really got his goat as would be expected and as they would anyone

many secret documents are so marked merely to protect the actors from the disinfecting light of disclosure
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 02:53 PM
Yeh, they are right next to the Nuclear Launch Codes sitting on top of his desk. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And your brainwashing is almost complete.

Arm yourself and head to the Capitol and stand down but stand-by!

Q will instruct you what to do next.
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 02:56 PM
i had mentioned in another thread that perhaps the secret documents included many about crossfire hurricane and the actions of the fbi and doj in support of hellary, obama and biden et al

on television last week, there appeared a former doj attorney who mentioned the same thing

trump is nothing if not obsessive...and you know the criminal acts of the fbi and doj and obama and biden and yates and comey and hellary

really got his goat as would be expected and as they would anyone

many secret documents are so marked merely to protect the actors from the disinfecting light of disclosure Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Maybe it contains the staged landing on the moon!

I never thought Republicans would be wanting to defund the police.

Trump Live Matter!
Hey! Welcome back Been waiting to hear from you.

Was listening about it on the radio. Thing that got me was that they had to have trumps people get a security clearance to go through the things he had *securely* stored at his place.
Brilliant !!
... And yet - IF what the FBI claims is true, WHY do they
oppose a Special Independent Master to review everything??

President Trump has claimed that He de-classified what
He had already - or it was declassified before-hand
already years ago.

I've yet to see where the FBI has directly disputed that.

#### Salty