showcase

okay so when I first made my show case I was frequently visiting a brothel in NV but Las Vegas was the only option for NV so I choose that as my first city and explained in my show case that Im not available in Vegas but at the brothel in northern NV BUT now all I keep getting are requests for Vegas since no actually READS my showcase lol plus Im not visiting NV as much as I once was.....

sooo my question is.....How do I change the main city in my showcase or delete a city??

I have tried to edit my showcase to put San Diego as my main city but after I save it, it doesn't actually save?!

any help would be much appreciated
  • Mokoa
  • 04-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Click on the icon showing a person with a pencil to edit your showcase. The city locations will appear in a series of pull down menus. To delete a city click on the pull down menu and choose the first entry called None. Do that for every city you want to delete. For one you want to change just choose the entry you want. Be sure to click on the Save Showcase button at the bottom.
thank you Mokoa!!

I swear I tried that before asking this question and it didnt work but I just tried it again & it worked....of course lol

thanks