Search for providers that are "Bi"?

Is there a way to easily and accurately search in the ECCIE DB for providers that consider themselves to be of "bi" orientation?

I know that the option exists on P411 for ladies to select that for one of their profile characteristics, but I have not found a way to search for that attribute in ECCIE, with any standard fields or search criteria...

Thanks in advance...

RTHD
bi f here
ummmm ...thanks I guess....oh never mind....
Oh yes just go to search and simply type adriana_paige and click search lol.
As far as I know, there isn't one here (the one we used was the P411 search as you mentioned).

Other than that, once you find a provider that's bisexual and you had a great time with, maybe ask her if she has any recommendations for any other providers?

Is there a way to easily and accurately search in the ECCIE DB for providers that consider themselves to be of "bi" orientation?

I know that the option exists on P411 for ladies to select that for one of their profile characteristics, but I have not found a way to search for that attribute in ECCIE, with any standard fields or search criteria...

Thanks in advance...

RTHD Originally Posted by Roothead
just start a thread asking all the providers who are bi to post "i'm bi" and then you can always go to that post for refrence its what all the other guys do when they wanna know where certain girls are at.... i say do it now, it will be abig hit!

oh and btw im bi as well
That sounds like a good idea!

There seems to be a good number of bisexual gals up in the Dallas area - maybe the wife and I need to take an exploratory trip up there some time...

just start a thread asking all the providers who are bi to post "i'm bi" and then you can always go to that post for refrence its what all the other guys do when they wanna know where certain girls are at.... i say do it now, it will be abig hit!

oh and btw im bi as well Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I was lesbian first....then I had a man for the first time from that point on Ive liked both! So yea Im bi!
we are looking 4 a bi lady in houston
I am bi, as well.
As bi as they come...what can I say? Safari turned me out
  • Mokoa
  • 01-17-2013, 07:35 PM
OK, we are straying from the topic here.

That kind of information is not part of the account profiles so there is no way to search on it.
I'm bi and also in Houston..lol
I'm bi in North Dallas
Sorry for the temporary jacking, LOVE your handle Tara Diccup!