Water sports

I have my slut position himself in the bathtub to where ever he wishes to receive my golden liquid. I then stand over him and let it flow........I have some that just wish to bath and feel the hotness flow over then, and then I have some that I use a funnel so they dont miss a drop.......To each his own.........Slurp~~
Wow
Wow x 2, the funnel is way too kinky for me.
Have any of you ladies ever laid in a tub with your heads towards the drain and your butt high up on the back rest (kinda MISH with your knees by your ears) and pissed on your own face for a client? I'd love to see that!
I would love to drink your pee.
OMG Athena, I would love to use the funnel and enjoy swishing your nectar around in my mouth before I swallow it
i have a thing for watersports tried it 4 or 5 times and was kinda like this is pretty cool
This is something I've always been curious about and have wanted to try. But for me it has to be give and take. I'm not really a sub unless I'm just totally turned on and willing to submit so unless I find a lady in my area willing to receive and give( which is rare ) I'm not sure it will happen.
Never got into the WS sessions. I've been to parties where. as Ms. Athena described, a man rests in a bathtub and a woman pisses all over him. I have been fortunate enough (25 years ago) to have been seeing an older woman (then in her late 40's) that relished Greek and once asked me to drink as much water as possible before we got together for a fuck. I knew she wanted to be fucked in her ass but she also asked that..once I was inside her ass..that I take a piss. We ended up doing it in a hotel bathtub and she really got off to it.
Tucson: Agree w/ DD ....all of the above, just depends on the mood and limits of your partner, which should always be respected. Some are drinkers, some just want the warm feeling on their bodies. I've a provider friend who described how she and a fellow provider perform this fetish....they put a plastic sheet on the floor and have the client lay down on it and they both pee on him at the same time. In my case, it was a bathtub scenario where we took turns getting on our knees. Back yards with privacy and the darkness of night time also work well.
I've received it. In the bath tub. As part of a more or less Domme/sub scene, although there was lots of vanilla involved also. It was with a lady I had seen many times and had shared thoughts on the subject. I told her I didn't want to plan it. It needed to feel spontaneous.

So one night we're playing and I am just into that space where horniness rules. Hours of DATY and DATO. She got off I don't know how many times. Finally, the night was coming to an end and she told me if I wanted to cum to get into the tub.

I did--with both trembling knees and hard on to beat the band. I lied down and she came in a few moments later and let me have it. I came immediately.

I started laughing at how low I could go, so to speak. Then I took an immediate real shower.

Over the years I knew her this happened a few times, always as a way for her to illustrate her control and power over me. And I never knew when it was going to happen, which heightened the experience.

I tried it with another lady a few years later after the other lady and I lost contact. But I stopped her before anything could happen. It just didn't feel right, so I guess circumstances and the person have to be right.

Otherwise, it's just somebody peeing on you, which isn't erotic. If you have a desire for it, I'd suggest meeting the lady a time or two to play without it to see if you think she'd be a good fit. If she is, go for it.
Very true........To just pee on one is not erotic, it has to be craved and the warm wet golden liquid earned...........Slurp~~
The menus on 411 for example, can leave a lot to the imagination. When a lady lists "Water Sports", it leaves you to guess whether it's the giving, receiving or both.
I am some what slow working into these things but I can see if I ask for some thing it won't work. If it just sort of happens it is better. I popped some nipple suction on a lady the other night and discovered she can't take the pressure I like. Also for the first time I put hand cuffs on her it is nice when the two of you have established trust.
I absolutely LOVE having a woman squat over my face and allow me to drink every drop of her golden nectar. I wish I had a regular here in OKC that would provide this service on a regular basis. Through the process of Erotic Mysticism, a girl's urine is transformed into a very tasty substance. I'd rather have a glass of a girl's body wine anytime rather than a glass of the most expensive grape wine.