Has anyone ever tried the humbler

I am curious of anyone has ever used the Deluxe Humbler on their submissives? I have a friend who wants this for Christmas, bus suspect that she wants to use it on me if I get it for her. Looks like a devilish device.

http://www.boyzshop.com/the-deluxe-humbler_660.html
I have been on the receiving end of one of these. Amazing little contraption that truly lives up to its name.
I do like some of these toys y'all bring up in this forum.
But,
OUCH!!! I'm going to pass on that little toy!!
The ad states "For those unfamiliar with this device let us explain the beauty of this sadistic creature".

The beauty I found is never having the device connected to my scrotum. LOL
It think it is safe to say that the Humbler is one of those devices that should only be used by the very experienced ....
I want one so badly that I could just spit!!!
Why have a submissive that defies? With compliance, a humbler would not be needed.

(lol... Elisabeth)
damn, EW...get a list together and when I roll through TX guess we're gonna have to go to Home Depot/hardware Store.

LOOK at it...bet you got all the components in your house right now. And yep - luv 'em. Chair + rope...jes 'sayin.
Now That's something I want to try out on some of my lovers.

I know what I want in my Christmas stocking.

I am curious of anyone has ever used the Deluxe Humbler on their submissives? I have a friend who wants this for Christmas, bus suspect that she wants to use it on me if I get it for her. Looks like a devilish device.

http://www.boyzshop.com/the-deluxe-humbler_660.html Originally Posted by CajunGent
It's always initiated a curiosity in me.
FYI,
Thanks for the link CGent. Now I know where to shop for pleasurable male toys that can't be found on most other adult toy sites.
Not that great for jogging...
I love the humbler! If you are new to CBT, I really do not suggest it.
AlisedeSade,

I agree. Probably a toy that needs some learning curve for both the Domme and sub.