Dirty Panties

Really wish I could find a local source for dirty panties. Never liked mail order...
LOL Ask and you shall receive..............Lots of dirty lil girls running around here, Im sure some would be willing to work out a trade for their dirty lil panties.............
Can't wait to get a face full of yours...
Athena is right. Pick a lady that you really wish to see and ask her to wear some panties all day long before meeting you. Or the day before.

If you wish to buy the panties, ask her how much or just ask for the panties and have her suggest a price. Get screened, first, so if it's someone not very experienced, she won't be frightened.

Good luck. There's nothing like the look on a man's face when you strap those undies right underneath his nose.

LOL. Honest!

Elisabeth
I was a very highly rated panty seller, even a mod on a panty fetish site, for many years. Been kinda missing it lately, being distracted with hobbying as my nawty indulgences hobby of the moment.. I only used mail sales tho, never have done an in person transaction.
Can't wait to get a face full of yours... Originally Posted by DirtyPanties

Ill make sure to have a very wet day for you, so my panties can be so nicely moistened and perfumed just for you............
I understand that it is not just the panties but the conversation on the phone after you get them.
I actually offer this. I have several arrangements with clients local and out of state.
Usually my dirty panties come with photos of me wearing them.
Yes, I offered pic sets, videos, phone time, webcam time, etc packages with the panties. It was fun! Made me wetter all day knowing I was wearing them for a horny stranger...

Also, the biggest key to mailed panties is proper prep & packaging!! I swore by my vacuum sealer in conjunction with my other proprietary techniques developed over years of experience, to assure the package arrived discretely, fresh as when it left my body, & always had a delightful bonus surprise included just cuz.
I think just having DirtyPanties, taking them off my hot wet pussy would be the the best way, then he can have ALL the above, plus the real thing.......Can you handle that you lil pantie slut you??? Umm DP?
I think just having DirtyPanties, taking them off my hot wet pussy would be the the best way, then he can have ALL the above, plus the real thing.......Can you handle that you lil pantie slut you??? Umm DP? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That is EXACTLY what I want. Yummy!
This thread reminds me of that old joke.

Two guys are changing in the gym locker room. One notices the other is wearing a tiny ladies thong. "'When did you start wearing that?" he asks. "When my wife found it in my glove compartment."

What about wearing them during sex, just pulling them aside and then continuing to wear them afterward for brief period?