Dannys

I have been to strip clubs all over tge US, mexico, Europe, and Australia.

Jackson has the dubious distinction of the worst strip club I have had the misfortune of wandering into.

The trashy spills out the door. You pull into the parkinglot and it sounds like the hooptie at the gas station with the blown speakers. It is outside, so...give them the benefit of doubt?
They hustle you for tips constantly. Nothing upscale about this place. You can basically smell the desperation.

A few cute girls, but for everf cute girl there are 3 girls who are a turnoff.
The music is horrible. It wasn't just because I was outside. Tge speakers are blown. Shit music. Dj mumbles into mic constantly.

They have signs detailing the cost of changing larger bills into singles.

What guy wants to waste his money in a place like this?

I would prefer a trip to a trailer park over this place.

Unless you like the ghetto trash ( not a race thing, mostly white girls and white patrons) but it is ghetto.
Sorry for the bad grammar and the spelling mistakes. Wrote this on my phone.
I have been to strip clubs all over tge US, mexico, Europe, and Australia.

Jackson has the dubious distinction of the worst strip club I have had the misfortune of wandering into. Originally Posted by disilene

You’re correct.

BUT.....you can pretty much let your hands freely roam at Danny’s and Babes. I haven’t even been to one in 4-5 years (I’d much rather spend that $$$ hobbying now)! However, I’ve been to strip clubs in Memphis, Baton Rouge, Birmingham and other comparable sized cities where it’s all “hands off”.

That said, that’s about all they’ve got going for them.
Danny's is very hit and miss. You can get quite a bit of play and sometimes OTC from visiting girls. A few of the regular girls play but you have to build a rapport with them. Agreed though, you can get very handsy in Danny's.
  • edk
  • 06-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Not surprised. It’s gone downhill. Beer is overpriced and girls are skanks that try to hustle you too. ��
Babes and Danny’s are both shit holes and the girls beg for
money worse than homeless Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8. Most of them look the part as well. Stink, Stank, Stunk.