Hill/Harris poll has Trump at 49% approval!!!!

Yeah, looks like Impeachment is working for Trump. His highest rating this year. Fund raising at record highs!!!!

https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/trumps...ment-talk/amp/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, looks like Impeachment is working for Trump. His highest rating this year. Fund raising at record highs!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 10:42 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
You do realize that the election will be held in November of NEXT YEAR

Im really happy for you. All the ones I saw, the best be had was 41%. 48% approved impeachment, 44% no and the rest undecided. Trump planned this. Don't cry about it. He needs to settle down or he will keep making more mistakes. Why is Barr & Pompous Pompeo investigating the role of China and other foreigners for their role in the Mueller report? Is that part of the MAGA "genius" plan, Call yourselves what ever you want, but American isn't one of them
Im really happy for you. All the ones I saw, the best be had was 41%. 48% approved impeachment, 44% no and the rest undecided. Trump planned this. Don't cry about it. He needs to settle down or he will keep making more mistakes. Why is Barr & Pompous Pompeo investigating the role of China and other foreigners for their role in the Mueller report? Is that part of the MAGA "genius" plan, Call yourselves what ever you want, but American isn't one of them Originally Posted by themystic

so he can slap the Warren hat off your scaredy-cat head ..

BAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAA
so he can slap the Warren hat off your scaredy-cat. head ..

BAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
King Troll aka known as the great Waco, leader of the Trump Troll Army

I don't have a Warren hat sir. nor will I ever
I thank the House of Representatives for assuring Trump will win re-election! As if there was any doubt, with this impeachment b/s it has solidified it!

back fired like a fart after having the runs
I again warn anyone to put too much faith in a single poll on a single day. Other recent polls:

Yougov -- 41% approval rate
Ipsos -- 40%
Morning Consult -- 41%
Gallup -- 40%
Rasmussen -- 47%
Quinnipiac -- 41%
Monmouth University -- 41%
Public Policy Polling -- 40%

FiveThirtyEight Summation -- 41.2%
RealClearPolitics Summation -- 43.2% A negative 10.3% overall. In the last week, Trump's approval rating has dropped a whopping 1.8% in this summation of polls.

The Hill/HarrisX poll also had Trump losing to Biden by 9%
I again warn anyone to put too much faith in a single poll on a single day. Other recent polls:

Yougov -- 41% approval rate
Ipsos -- 40%
Morning Consult -- 41%
Gallup -- 40%
Rasmussen -- 47%
Quinnipiac -- 41%
Monmouth University -- 41%
Public Policy Polling -- 40%

FiveThirtyEight Summation -- 41.2%
RealClearPolitics Summation -- 43.2% A negative 10.3% overall. In the last week, Trump's approval rating has dropped a whopping 1.8% in this summation of polls.

The Hill/HarrisX poll also had Trump losing to Biden by 9% Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You finally agree that polls are just a snapshot in time. This poll was taken after the latest witch-hunt exploded. It’s a snapshot today. And if you believe that Biden will even win the Democratic nomination you’re delusional. Another poll, the Monmouth poll said a plurality polled believe Trumps claim that Biden is corrupt. 43% to 37%. 40% among independents.
You do realize that the election will be held in November of NEXT YEAR

Originally Posted by WTF
Tell Pelosi and Shithead that. Quit the bullshit and beat Trump at the ballot box. The Senate will never convict him. Trump vrs Pocahontas will be a scream!
I don't have a Warren hat sir. nor will I ever Originally Posted by themystic
We can see that. Rest assured nobody will knock your hat off. You earned it!

We can see that. Rest assured nobody will knock your hat off. You earned it!

Originally Posted by lustylad

what about his head? he does have one of those doesn't he??
what about his head? he does have one of those doesn't he?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sometimes. His head is fair game, when he is wearing it.

Sometimes. His head is fair game, when he is wearing it.

Originally Posted by lustylad
His head is usually stuck up his ass.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Tell Pelosi and Shithead that. Quit the bullshit and beat Trump at the ballot box. The Senate will never convict him. Trump vrs Pocahontas will be a scream! Originally Posted by bambino
OMG you all are being whiney lil bitches over this.

What do you think Benghazi was but not to weaken Clinton during the general!

Of course he will not be convicted in the Senate, just like Clinton wasn't.

But back to your stupid poll.....I thought you guys didn't give a shit about polls.

All that matters is who wins the voting poll.