Chat room

How do you get into the chat room? When click on chat it's just a blank screen. Can you help me out?
Try deleting your cookies then logging on the site again....
may also need to check your flash program or update it.
Thanks I will give it a try.
Depends on what you are using to access it too. You can't get into chat on an iPad.
  • eve
  • 08-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Or a phone that I know of... Tried when I was on a long road trip.
Depends on what you are using to access it too. You can't get into chat on an iPad. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
why not?
why not? Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
The ipad software may not have the ability for it....im not sure but i think Ipads dont have flash capability.
The ipad software may not have the ability for it....im not sure but i think Ipads dont have flash capability. Originally Posted by mojojo213
They do everything else but the one thing that is probably needed the most, damn Steve Jobs really (just kidding)!
There's an app for that
I doubt Apple would allow an ECCIE app - lol

(It would be cool, though)
Friend of mine said there is a app that allows .flv and .swf files on the ipad. I don't have one but he says there are apps for everthing and anything.
Those are video formats and easily manipulated and played with codecs. The flash in the chat room is interpreted code that is run on the fly and that is what the iPad does not support by design. Apple is afraid that if web code runs willy-nilly on an iPad the iPad might actually run slow and crash and they will get a bad rep.
Then trash that sucker and go get the new blackberry pad.. I love mine
I don't have a Ipad, but, I have several macs and they work just fine......