Has this special ops video been posted yet?

If so, it's literally the only thing you can possibly say about this. And if you've never served your country in the armed forces, I'd take it as a kindness if you kept your negativity to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/agUx79yG1Lo?rel=0
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I saw it on Fox last week. It was partisan BS then and nothing has changed

Nothing against the present Seals but these are former Seals that are using that in a political way. Their right to do so, my right to point out that they are venturing into the arena of political hacks. That is not negative but just a fact.

Many folks vote for the politician that will shovel the most pork to thier cause. This bowing crap is just a Strawman , to borrow COG verbiage.

Why are they for Romney btw, he hasn't served in the military?
The military will vote for Romney because they can keep wasting our tax dollars. He already said he'll increase military spending, therefore there is no accountability on how those dollars are spent. The military could cut their budget by 50% and still be effective. Just another wasted government program. We spend more in defense than the next 20 countries combined, yet we're not any safer from terrorists. Again, we're fucked.
The military will vote for Romney because they can keep wasting our tax dollars.. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Individual soldiers...that vote for Romney are only serving their country for our tax dollars that they can waste....?
Institutional waste dumbass.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM
The Tea Folks will spend Trillions having the military trying to protect them from something that is less likely to happen than getting struck from lightening.
Do you think individual soldiers will vote for a candidate that promises to cut the military budget? Everyone one wants balanced budgets, but when it comes to cutting, everyone protects their piece of the pie. That's why we're fucked.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Individual soldiers...that vote for Romney are only serving their country for our tax dollars that they can waste....? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are you saying that Individual soldiers will not vote their best interest to advance the budget in their chosen profession? That seems not to mesh with human nature.

Do you think GW Bush would have had the support to go to war had he told our citizens that to do so would mean a tax increase to pay for that war?

Do you think soldiers would have been gung ho for the war had you told them that it might effect any and all benifits that would recieve from the military?

People vote in what they precieve their own self interest, not the countries as a whole. That is how it has always been and how it will always be.

Former Navy Seals are no different.
Great post, deep throat.
People vote in what they precieve their own self interest, not the countries as a whole. That is how it has always been and how it will always be.

Former Navy Seals are no different. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you, in your own narcissistic, cynical way do that, but not everyone is like you, WDF. (Thank God!) I think lot's of people vote the way they feel is the best for the country, even if it is against their self interest. My new business is poised to thrive on Obamacare, but I'd vote against it in a heartbeat. In fact, I am. A part of me kind of hopes Romney wins, and he keeps that promise. I doubt that either will happen.

What about TTH? He loves Obama, and will vote for him, even though it may mean higher taxes. I mean, he's as dumb as a box of rocks, but at least he has the integrity to vote his conscience, even if he's wrong.

So don't think everyone is like you. We're not. And I would think most military families would vote in favor of whoever they thought would keep the peace, not start stupid wars.
Source - http://www.sipri.org/research/armame...011-table/view Originally Posted by icuminpeace
That's a bogus comparison. A more honest comparison is measuring the military budget as a percentage of the GDP. At least eight countries spend more as a percentage of GDP than the U.S. The other thing your table omits is that there are six countries with larger armies. Finally, any president that seeks to put the U.S. military forces on par with its enemies should be impeached.
I saw it on Fox last week. It was partisan BS then and nothing has changed

Nothing against the present Seals but these are former Seals that are using that in a political way. Their right to do so, my right to point out that they are venturing into the arena of political hacks. That is not negative but just a fact.

Many folks vote for the politician that will shovel the most pork to thier cause. This bowing crap is just a Strawman , to borrow COG verbiage.

Why are they for Romney btw, he hasn't served in the military? Originally Posted by WTF
Politically I disagree with pretty much everything WTF believes in, but this I partly agree with. I have no idea why the Seals feel the need to open their mouths about anything they do. I thought they were supposed to keep quite about their military service.
Why would you want to take away the free speech rights of a former Navy Seal? Isn't that what he was fighting for? I think he's earned his right to say pretty much what he wants.
Why would you want to take away the free speech rights of a former Navy Seal? Isn't that what he was fighting for? I think he's earned his right to say pretty much what he wants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1