I need help getting a car asap!!

I need a car or suv asap. I need help finding a cash car for sale or someone to finance me. If you can help me with this let me know. I am also offering specials to raise enough for the down payment...Thanks for reading..
PM me if you can help!

Love, Brianna
craigslist is your friend.....good deals on them.
I need a car or suv asap. I need help finding a cash car for sale or someone to finance me. If you can help me with this let me know. I am also offering specials to raise enough for the down payment...Thanks for reading..
PM me if you can help!

Love, Brianna
Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna
Heres what you do to by pass the dealership. Find someone that buys cars in Auctions they have a license to buy these cars. Find an Auto Auction see if you can get a pass to look around when you find something you like have someone buy it for you. Pay them a little something for there trouble. To give you an example a 2008 model vehicle that normally sells on the Dealership lot for a sticker price of lets say 11500 you might get them to come down to 10750-10900, that same car at an auction you can get it for 7500-8500. The only draw back to an auction all sales are final as is. so if the car needs work somewhere you're on your own but the deals are there. You live in Texas lots of Auto auctions there same with Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama sometimes they are called consignments. Anyway hope this helps ya out, good luck to ya.
Hey Brianna, Automaxx lets you put $500 down on a car and then only need to verify employment. They don't even require you to have insurance to drive it from the lot.

If you need someone that will verify your employment, I'll do that for you, just pm me for my number.
Hey Brianna, Automaxx lets you put $500 down on a car and then only need to verify employment. They don't even require you to have insurance to drive it from the lot.

If you need someone that will verify your employment, I'll do that for you, just pm me for my number. Originally Posted by flaunt
Thats not gonna help, Verification of employment is not a phone call it's w-2 forms and Tax Returns. Thats why I suggested she try to buy a car straight out at an auction they can care less about employment they just want the cash straight out.
Actually Automaxx just calls whatever number she puts on the application. I don't know why they do care/dig deeper but that's no matter to me.

You idea is a good one, but it just doesn't sound to me like she has $10k to buy a car at auction.
Actually Automaxx just calls whatever number she puts on the application. I don't know why they do care/dig deeper but that's no matter to me.

You idea is a good one, but it just doesn't sound to me like she has $10k to buy a car at auction. Originally Posted by flaunt
Well if you're pretty certain that this Automaxx is pretty easy to side step then help her out. Iam not familiar with automaxx.
either option is a good one. i guess it depends on what she has available. down payment or cash in hand to buy out right.
Hi Brianna. I know your pain I had an accident two week ago and only had liability coverage so now I have to pay bout $3000 to fix it or get another. I know quite a few places in the DFW area that will give you financing with very low down payments and very little info verification. Automaxx in Arlington is definitely one! Pop's Auto in Arlington is also. I also know a few places in Dallas. Pm me and tell me what kinda place or car your looking for and I maybe able to help you find something so you can have an idea how much money you're gonna need. Good luck!
If you were in Houston id sell you mine.
MOJO
Sweete you don't need a car ...you just need to find a rich sugar daddy
Sweete you don't need a car ...you just need to find a rich sugar daddy Originally Posted by pickupkid

Well that is for sure....That would help alot!!
but pop's in arlington is a good place if u wanna pay notes...they dont have cash cars under 3 or 4 thousand though.. id suggest craigslist.. u can put ur price model etc. you can find a good car without paying lot prices or paying notes
I'd be careful about buying on craigslist, i bought mine on craigslist i checked it out and everything was fine with the car about a month later issues began and in the end i dumped about 4 grand into the car. Have a master tech double check any car you buy.