Carrier workers facing layoffs feel betrayed by Trump

• WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Trump talked Ford from going to Mexico, so they are going to China now.
Maybe Trump will put 'em to work on that wall.

FACT: Trump said he was going to save 1,100 jobs at Carrier.

FACT: MSNBC admits that 1,100 jobs were indeed saved as it simultaneously launches into its mendacious campaign to equivocate and misrepresent.

FACT: MSNBC admits that 1,100 jobs were indeed saved as it simultaneously launches into its mendacious campaign to equivocate and misrepresent.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You believe MSNBC?
It sounds like another "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" pitch, lol.

Jim
From the article
The first round of layoffs will take effect next month, and the second in December -- three days before Christmas.

Seem common, I was laid off in December 2002 after 25 years Merry Christmas!

It sounds like another "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" pitch, lol.
This was never true even with employer health plans, my company kept switching insurance carriers. Every year find new doctors

Republican are red, Democrats are blue and nobody gives a fuck about you
From the article
The first round of layoffs will take effect next month, and the second in December -- three days before Christmas.

Seem common, I was laid off in December 2002 after 25 years Merry Christmas!

This was never true even with employer health plans, my company kept switching insurance carriers. Every year find new doctors
Originally Posted by instfixer
That happened to me too over the years but my coverage always remained the same. I never got attached to a doctor anyway. Switching doctors was never a problem, besides I don't have any particular health problems. Switching jobs is difficult though.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Which are not really manufacturering jobs as Trump implied.

There are many layers to each sides lies...

• WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 07:38 PM

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
  • R.M.
  • 06-26-2017, 03:56 AM
Both parties lie. Period. I don't vote for just one party. They all are full of shit. I vote for the person. Shit even just the person lies. Everyone of them tells you what you want to hear to get the vote.
Both parties lie. Period. I don't vote for just one party. They all are full of shit. I vote for the person. Shit even just the person lies. Everyone of them tells you what you want to hear to get the vote. Originally Posted by R.M.
You're right about that, but you can bet your sweet ass half of these self proclaimed geniuses in here still think the political scene is all legit and political people really are on the level and care for everyone's welfare.

Jim
You're right about that, but you can bet your sweet ass half of these self proclaimed geniuses in here still think the political scene is all legit and political people really are on the level and care for everyone's welfare.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Which half are you in?

The half who believe ....

... all of the political scene is illegitimate AND NO POLITICAL PEOPLE are "on the level and care for everyone's welfare"?
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2017, 08:32 AM
Which half are you in?

The half who believe ....

... all of the political scene is illegitimate AND NO POLITICAL PEOPLE are "on the level and care for everyone's welfare"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which half are you in?
I guess my question is, why blame Trump for a decision made by Carrier ownership? For the federal government to push their way into this would be a form of fascism which is how WTF rolls I guess.