wording menus and gifts

since e.com pulled donation and menu section how is the best way to word email replies so wee don't get oursleves in trouble?
since e.com pulled donation and menu section how is the best way to word email replies so wee don't get oursleves in trouble? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Offering a menu, is illegal. There is no way to make it better. Just because you use acronyms, if the acronyms are commonly known to mean something sexual, and you are offering to do it in exchange for money its illegal.

You are permitted to engage in a promiscuous lifestyle, as I understand it, but you are not permitted to be paid for it, or to attach a rate to it.

But you may want to consult an attorney that can make sure you are complying with local statutes in your advertising. Some states like AL even have statutes regarding adultery, and enticing a married man to commit adultery.

When I am there I usually post a small disclaimer at the bottom of my emails verifying that they are representing to me that they are not married.
Menus are never, ever a good idea if they are sexual.
IMHO.
Menus are never, ever a good idea if they are sexual.
IMHO. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
Hey good looking you need to come back to Omaha so we can continue our promiscuous lifstyle
FYI- disclaimers dont mean a damn thing. you can write whatever you want at the bottom, its all the same with or without it.
Hey good looking you need to come back to Omaha so we can continue our promiscuous lifstyle Originally Posted by burkalini
I am in Tulsa on Tuesday, and bouncing north from there...I am lookin forward to seein that poker face....=)
FYI- disclaimers dont mean a damn thing. you can write whatever you want at the bottom, its all the same with or without it. Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
depends on the disclaimer. Roses and all that bs you are right. certain other things are admissable.

www.xxxlaw.net ask obiwan....
Hmmm, I didn't realize e.com yanked the activity and donation area.