Oklahoma has a new moderator- Lazrback

So why was Oklahoma removed in its entirety?
Do a forum search of “Oklahoma”….plenty of posts about it. In short, new state laws fucked things up for ECCIE and OK members.
Here's what I think happened way back in the saloon days!
You know before cars!
One of those damn Law makers got caught in the saloon with
A sexy lady, by his wife! Well now the poor man was probably married
To a prude that was big boned, big bodied, and had one of them big ole warts on her nose and chin! The chin one had hair too! So she caught him
She told him he better make all of those activities illegal or she'd ruin him!
She was the wealthy one not he! So he knew if he didn't do as told, that she could ruin him! So there ya go! Thats ultimately what brought us here! Pissed off women that hold their husbands walnuts in the grasp tightly!
Hahaha
I guess you missed the memo. Originally Posted by ben dover
Well shoot, I missed that memo too and I was about to look for OKC-related info. Darn.

Thank you all for mentioning it's gone before I went crazy trying to find it here lol. xoxoxo
So they're going to subpoena and much less get records to contact and arrest you from the site? Not to mention let's say I visited from Texas, Kansas or Alaska and they're going to A. Find me and B. Get an extradition to charge me? Really? Not to mention the obvious free speech issue. I'm writing fiction to protest the government's irrational, failed laws against the world's oldest profession.
Members cannot stay on topic.

Thread Closed